Gang leader and Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs sentenced to 12 life terms plus 105 years

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Its the balloon effect, that's why its stupid. Squeeze it on one end you inflate the other, which upsets the equilibrium. I'm saying this as someone who knows NYC not like a local obviously and a drug user that it never takes more than 10 min in midtown Manhattan to score anything and like 2-3 min if you're off the tracks and don't have a phone number.

So what's the point of squeezing the balloon?
Well the hood Diggs is from is now waist-deep in gentrification. It's just the PJs that are stuck in the middle of all that but best believe it's over for that type of element there and NYPD will make sure of it.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dOlpi4M.gif

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
:dead:

Travel from Cali to do a guided tour of NY, NO, Detroit and St. Louis projects for summer vacation brehs :duck:
^ You never seen 'straight from the projects' documentaries? My cousins and my sister used to show people different projects when they came to New Orleans. Any time I travel I want to see the hoods too, projects included. I always checkout the graffiti wherever I'm at to see what gangs are active but it can tell you alot about what's going on in that area in general. I went past some projects in Irvington Nj not to long ago and I started asking the person I was with about them. There was some seniors buildings across from them. Might sound crazy but there is a certain mystique projects have and it can be almost intriguing if you never lived in them or been there. I've been to projects in three states so far.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My NY buls question.

Why hasn't New York started the process of getting rid of their projects especially high rises? Large cities like Philly, Chicago etc... Has gotten rid of theirs except New York which is weird.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-ronald-herron-leader-bloods-gang-sentenced-life-prison-319248

Ronald Herron was sentenced Thursday to 12 terms of life in prison plus 105 years. The leader of the Bloods street gang, he was convicted in June 2014 on charges of racketeering, murder in aid of racketeering, narcotics trafficking, robbery and firearms offenses. Herron's division of the Bloods was active throughout New York City, primarily in the Gowanus and Wyckoff Gardens areas of Brooklyn.

"For years, Ronald Herron unleashed brutal, unrelenting violence on his community while glorifying his criminal lifestyle as a crack-dealing gangster. Today's sentence put an end to all of that, for good," U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said in a statement.

“Herron styled himself a rap artist, but the evidence proved that he was a murderous thug who sought power through violence, fear, and intimidation," she continued. "Let today's sentence send a message to other gang members who terrorize their own communities: We and our federal and city law enforcement partners will not tolerate such heinous criminal conduct."

Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week

In his music, Herron claimed to be a leader of the "Murderous Mad Dogs," a division of the Bloods. He also boasted online about "beating a body," a reference to beating a murder rap. His street name was "Ra Diggs."

http://nypost.com/2015/04/02/remorseless-rap-thug-slapped-with-three-life-sentences/

A Brooklyn drug dealer-turned-failed rapper was defiant to the bitter end in Brooklyn Federal Court on Thursday as an angered judge sentenced him to three life sentences for murders and racketeering.

Ronald “Ra Diggs” Herron, who ran a drug operation out of the Gowanus Houses, was hit with the mandatory terms after a jury convicted him of whacking a trio of rivals and a slew of other crimes.

“You can sentence me to 10 life sentences,” he told the court. “But I am only going to die one time. God have mercy on all of us.”

Herron, who once recorded with rapper Waka Flocka Flame, repeatedly refused to stand up when Judge Nicholas Garaufis ordered him to rise. He finally acquiesced.

Herron’s family and friends in the audience muttered loudly throughout the proceeding, and one man even stood up as Herron was sentenced before he was ordered to take a seat.

“There is not an ounce of remorse in his body,” Garaufis said before handing down the mandatory terms.

Damn they violated son

The DA and the Feds basically wanted to give him the biggest "fukk you" ever. Serial killers don't get that. Damn.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My NY buls question.

Why hasn't New York started the process of getting rid of their projects especially high rises? Large cities like Philly, Chicago etc... Has gotten rid of theirs except New York which is weird.
Lack of land. Not enough space for knocking down the projects to make better housing.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My NY buls question.

If these real estate tyc00ns had their way it would of happened years ago. But where are they going to put all those people? NY tenants have more rights than anywhere else in this country. And that’s alot of democratic votes.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-ronald-herron-leader-bloods-gang-sentenced-life-prison-319248

Ronald Herron was sentenced Thursday to 12 terms of life in prison plus 105 years. The leader of the Bloods street gang, he was convicted in June 2014 on charges of racketeering, murder in aid of racketeering, narcotics trafficking, robbery and firearms offenses. Herron's division of the Bloods was active throughout New York City, primarily in the Gowanus and Wyckoff Gardens areas of Brooklyn.

"For years, Ronald Herron unleashed brutal, unrelenting violence on his community while glorifying his criminal lifestyle as a crack-dealing gangster. Today's sentence put an end to all of that, for good," U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said in a statement.

“Herron styled himself a rap artist, but the evidence proved that he was a murderous thug who sought power through violence, fear, and intimidation," she continued. "Let today's sentence send a message to other gang members who terrorize their own communities: We and our federal and city law enforcement partners will not tolerate such heinous criminal conduct."

Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week

In his music, Herron claimed to be a leader of the "Murderous Mad Dogs," a division of the Bloods. He also boasted online about "beating a body," a reference to beating a murder rap. His street name was "Ra Diggs."

http://nypost.com/2015/04/02/remorseless-rap-thug-slapped-with-three-life-sentences/

A Brooklyn drug dealer-turned-failed rapper was defiant to the bitter end in Brooklyn Federal Court on Thursday as an angered judge sentenced him to three life sentences for murders and racketeering.

Ronald “Ra Diggs” Herron, who ran a drug operation out of the Gowanus Houses, was hit with the mandatory terms after a jury convicted him of whacking a trio of rivals and a slew of other crimes.

“You can sentence me to 10 life sentences,” he told the court. “But I am only going to die one time. God have mercy on all of us.”

Herron, who once recorded with rapper Waka Flocka Flame, repeatedly refused to stand up when Judge Nicholas Garaufis ordered him to rise. He finally acquiesced.

Herron’s family and friends in the audience muttered loudly throughout the proceeding, and one man even stood up as Herron was sentenced before he was ordered to take a seat.

“There is not an ounce of remorse in his body,” Garaufis said before handing down the mandatory terms.

Damn they violated son
:comeon:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
My NY buls question.

they probably dont see a point, considering the waiting list to get into those projects is long as hell

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Statistics say other wise... all the NY Goons from the 90s are all dead, in jail or in Jersey :manny:
There are some c00ns that glorify crime on some late 90s shyt, but crime still happens in NY from dumb nikkas that want stripes. Noticed that they only target black people? :mjpls:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
My opinion

I think those insane sentences should only be for child abuser/murderers, serial killers, terrorist and rapists. If he did what they said then yeah life in prison but like I said he wasn't killing innocent bystanders. It was nikkas that was trying to kill him too

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
My opinion

I think those insane sentences should only be for child abuser/murderers, serial killers, terrorist and rapists. If he did what they said then yeah life in prison but like I said he wasn't killing innocent bystanders. It was nikkas that was trying to kill him too
His actions were killing the community.