Gang leader and Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs sentenced to 12 life terms plus 105 years

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
12 life terms plus 105 did he break a record?
nikka could die 12 times and still gotta do 105 years:wow: the legal system is vindictive man they was trying to get that nikka for years this just the final fukk you for making the brooklyn DA work so hard for so long

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I been there, last summer. went thru QB, Soundview, East New York, Brownsville, Bed Stuy..... sure they had projects, but i wasnt lookin over my shoulders like if i was in New Orleans, Detroit, Oakland, St Louis, Compton :manny:
:dead:

Travel from Cali to do a guided tour of NY, NO, Detroit and St. Louis projects for summer vacation brehs :duck:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
I've had family in nyc for like 15 years, in all my time staying there it has changed but last time I was there I was in union square and got offered heroin. Let alone when go to the boroughs, how can you act like if you're not from around there or you ain't trying to cop that everything is all good? NY is crazy, you don't feel you have to look over your shoulder because everyone is a ghost to you, there are so many ppl you have to zone it out or it'd be sensory overload, especially if you aren't born and raised there.

And that sentence....... An LWOP wouldn't suffice? Damn.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, they hit homie HARD. He has so much talent too. Very dope rapper. These DA's ain't playing. One of my homies just got caught up in a heron bust and the way them devils are talking they're looking to hit them with HUGE numbers.

this is why Pee Wee Kirkland said the game is over. its really no way to win out here, the feds got these convictions down to a science.

Daps
12 life sentences + 105 years:wow:

Henchman ate wayyy better than Ra Diggs and didn't get even 1/4 of that.

They condemned breh to the bottom of hell

If I was Uncle Murda I wouldn't even visit him or nun brehs what's the point, he's finished. This looks like a sentence handed down to Lucifer.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Damn, they hit homie HARD. He has so much talent too. Very dope rapper. These DA's ain't playing. One of my homies just got caught up in a heron bust and the way them devils are talking they're looking to hit them with HUGE numbers.

He was a very dope rapper and he had some substance too. Unfortunate he couldn't leave the streets. I know people are gonna be like "he was murderer" true but it's not like he was killing cub scouts either. It's nikkas that was gunning for him too. lol.

Daps
Its stupid NYC is too big too not have kingpins. Until they legalize and take over the market themselves these guys do have a purpose, even though its fukked up and done for personal wealth.

Do the math on how many hard drug users live there, somebody is getting paid no matter what.

Well the hood Diggs is from is now waist-deep in gentrification. It's just the PJs that are stuck in the middle of all that but best believe it's over for that type of element there and NYPD will make sure of it.