Gang leader and Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs sentenced to 12 life terms plus 105 years

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
NY nikkas in here:umad:cause the rest of the world don't view they city as dangerous:mjlol: homie got dudes catchin so much feelins they typin titangraphs bytchin him out takin the time to look up the names of every neighborhood in each borough postin bulletpoints Googlin pictures and shyt:michaeljordanlaugh: NY stay losin, smarten up.

breh, when you go post up in those projects and don't get stained trying to setup in one apartment.
then, you can try to say new york isn't dangerous.
also,...
new york does not have prevalent gangs like La.
so, there is no og, to go talk to get shyt back or look out for you, either.
like if somebody violate in LA, and you were plugged.
any city with that many projects, and numerous small cells is way more dangerous.
we come from two cities with predominate gangs.
so, you can manuever, way more if you know what you doing.
in some lone wolf ass shyt, like ny with all those projects.
i don't see how you are trying to downplay that shyt.

have you ever been in a high-rise project building?

shyt, just go in a small project that is confusing to manuever around in like the jects behind corliss in the chi.
or try to post up and not known by the marshall field gardens.

there is no way, you been around real projects like that and trying to downplay how dangerous a place with that many projects is.

it would be like if someone was like,..yo, the bloods and crips had a truce in the nineties,..
then, saying cali was soft now.

that is how out of order you sound.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this cac in the video lives "Brownsville" these are the people im suppose to fear if i went there :ohhh:

people gotta move on... NYC is no longer in the 80s/early 90s like the video below

you sound stoopid as hell, breh.
the area surrounding the marshall field gardens and formerly where cabrini were.
is now, surrounded by high posh rent areas and real estate just across the street.
shyt, it was surrounded by those areas, before they took down cabrini.
yet, you trying to tell me, for your brand of thinking and blank observations.
you think it is safe over there.

art barr

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
this cac in the video lives "Brownsville" these are the people im suppose to fear if i went there :ohhh:

people gotta move on... NYC is no longer in the 80s/early 90s like the video below

:patrice:negro please you and few other posters stay on our dikk thats ya whole skit.....this is probably your 30th-50th NYC thread and you dont even be close you a google nikka......u from OAKLAND son make threads about ya city u wont cause the:zzz: factor yall dont do numbers other cities do numbers for yall even in music just think about that:umad:

Last edited:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly

white people even coming to brownsville now!?:ohhh:

i had been saying that south bronx, brownsville, and east new york were the only nyc neighborhoods safe from gentrification, but damn even brownsville. MOP in the one room apartment they share like:sadcam::sadbron:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
ehhh, Brownsville is nothin too dangerous.. just a bunch of lil nyggas hangin outside...now, what im sayin is all from a visual standpoint and hangin out there for few minutes.. take it how yall want it.. but the aura around these places is overall relatively safe

now, if we wanna talk real hoods, New Wark is on some otha shyt.. :whew:

Thats My Hood

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
All these NY nikkas taking up most of the topics on the front page. Not nary a hit between all of them. Just making news for buffoonery and drama

Daps
The thing is, new york is so big, and so denseyou have basically 3 different worlds interwoven on the same block. People come in from spread out places rfom the south, and west, and see oh, theres hipsters 10 blocks from brownsville and think shyt sweet:mjlol:. Nah breh, in New York, you're really in your own world. Where else can you be sardine crammed in a train literally almost cheek to cheek with another person and never look at them in the eye much less say hi to them. If youre not in a persons circle, youre invisible to them. Its like the cocktail party effect.

Theres multi million dollar brownstones a block from the B15 bus in bedstuy but best believe a month ago young boys were buckin on a rush hour bus split an innocent family man wig.

Not to mention how fast things move in New York. I was in bedstuy on a block riding through it looked regular as hell, heard some people at the store talking, and i easedropped:mjpls:. Apparently somebody has just gotten murdered around the block not even 2 hours ago. but NYPD came investigated and cleared it up within an hour as to not block the street.

So you could be walking up a street where a serious felony just took place the last hour, and it look like life as normal just because of the sheer pace that things move.

rudy couldnt get that 3rd term:ohhh: bloomberg is the real gangster on the low:ehh:

BrehBloomberg amended the city constitution to allow him to run for more terms. Thats some Papa Doc Duvalier Haiti dictator type ****

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, new york is so big, and so denseyou have basically 3 different worlds interwoven on the same block. People come in from spread out places rfom the south, and west, and see oh, theres hipsters 10 blocks from brownsville and think shyt sweet:mjlol:. Nah breh, in New York, you're really in your own world. Where else can you be sardine crammed in a train literally almost cheek to cheek with another person and never look at them in the eye much less say hi to them. If youre not in a persons circle, youre invisible to them. Its like the cocktail party effect.

Theres multi million dollar brownstones a block from the B15 bus in bedstuy but best believe a month ago young boys were buckin on a rush hour bus split an innocent family man wig.

Not to mention how fast things move in New York. I was in bedstuy on a block riding through it looked regular as hell, heard some people at the store talking, and i easedropped:mjpls:. Apparently somebody has just gotten murdered around the block not even 2 hours ago. but NYPD came investigated and cleared it up within an hour as to not block the street.

So you could be walking up a street where a serious felony just took place the last hour, and it look like life as normal just because of the sheer pace that things move.

BrehBloomberg amended the city constitution to allow him to run for more terms. Thats some Papa Doc Duvalier Haiti dictator type ****

That's some Vlad Putin type shyt.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

you summed it up perfectly...i never have the energy or desire to even begin to try to explain NYC to net nikkas...its far more entertaining to watch these nikkas post all this random shyt anyway:heh:

Daps
you summed it up perfectly...i never have the energy or desire to even begin to try to explain NYC to net nikkas...its far more entertaining to watch these nikkas post all this random shyt anyway:heh:

Breh, Iast Sat night I was in the crib eating pizza and wings watcing the Cotto fight. heard a group of people running down the block, and a detective car driving by with its sirens blaring, i went :manny: shrugged it off and kept eating like its prolly just some knuckleheads the police trying to clear out the street.

Trying to pull up an article just now to post, I literally just found out somebody got murdered at a BBQ literally a half block from where I was that exact night:mindblown:

In New York you dont feel the effects of what just happened, or whats happening right next to you, cause theres so much going on, things cycle so quickly.