Gang leader and Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs sentenced to 12 life terms plus 105 years

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
@Art Barr or chicago heads whats left of yall high rise projects? i know like in newark and jersey they was knockin yall shyts down

They destroyed all the high rises except for the Dearborn Homes, Raymond Hilliard, and Lake Park Homes. The Chicago Public Housing Authority was one of the most poorly managed public housing systems in America along with New Orleans. The PJs in Chicago started off good when they were first built because there was a strict screening process to get into the PJs. Later on, CHA got lax, left the buildings rotting, and the gangs took over. It's funny because none of the black gangs like the GDs, Black P. Stones, Vice Lords, Black Disciples, Cobras, etc started in the projects, they all come from "regular" hoods, but once the city dropped the ball there was not a single PJ in the city without GD/Stone/VL/BD sets and they swarmed those places. Raymond Hilliard Homes got made into condos and Lake Park Homes got renovated, both of those PJs were only a couple buildings. The only really large highrise complex that remains are the Dearborn PJs which was always "better" conditions than other PJs because the Dearborns weren't ran by CHA, they were ran by the community residents as a co-op. The Dearborn Homes was on "Hood 2 Hood". Despite the Dearborn PJs being a major heroin spot for the Mickey Cobras and Gangster Disciples and being raided over the years, in terms of the built environment and infrastructure it didn't fall apart like other PJs because the residents owned it, not CHA.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art barr u got some quotables don't u young man. U mind if I use that on my new hustler t shirt line that I have coming out? I ain't paying u shyt tho

I ruin ISP'S ran by Princeton based millionaires.
I will sue the shyt outta you breh.
if you use my shyt,...
best believe, I want my monetary percentage.
you not about to be balling, and preying on my verbiage to get rich.
without me being compensated heavily on the moneyside.

art barr

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I ruin ISP'S ran by Princeton based millionaires.
I will sue the shyt outta you breh.
if you use my shyt,...
best believe, I want my monetary percentage.
you not about to be balling, and preying on my verbiage to get rich.
without me being compensated heavily on the moneyside.

art barr
what if I pay u in sexual favors though? I can make it worth ya while...let me know doggy

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
people be frontin like new York sweet because they only passin by on some documentary type shyt only walkin through the main strips not going to the back blocks.. lol n aint nothing in soundview that's the end of the south east Bronx no landmark only the 43 precint n cablevision.... its sadto say but people get shot everyday out here in the Bronx or some slashin occurs in the train ..... just because u go to a hood don't make it seem that ur REALLY IN IT... pretty sure the tourist don't post up on the corners ..ya just passin by to say yea I been there stop frontin ....

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i don't believe none of that ny is nice shyt.
as long as they got projects..
nobody gon tell me that it is safe in new york.

art barr

i know right? lol.

most the dudes saying that stuff have never even been to a hood.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
:duck:
@ the poster who said they nonchalantly visited projects in brownsville

:camby:

ehhh, Brownsville is nothin too dangerous.. just a bunch of lil nyggas hangin outside...now, what im sayin is all from a visual standpoint and hangin out there for few minutes.. take it how yall want it.. but the aura around these places is overall relatively safe

now, if we wanna talk real hoods, New Wark is on some otha shyt.. :whew:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: its all good tho... i dont know why yall upset that the Crime Rate is down like 75% since the 1990s tho?
Crime is down in NYC and yall upset ? kinda backward shyt is this :dwillhuh:
Right....ni99as act like living in a crime and rat infested city is something to be proud of....:what:

the brother said he visited NY and came out unscathed and yall mad:dahell:.....ni99a mentality....smh
you can google all the government housing buildings u want... fact is overall crime is down 43% since 1998..and the murder rate has dipped from 1,995 in 1993 to 434 in 2013.

that is major progress, of course there's still hoods in NYC.. but it doesnt compare to real war zones like Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, New Orleans etc..... that's all im sayin... you dudes is gettin gassed up for what? :dahell:
NY nikkas in here:umad:cause the rest of the world don't view they city as dangerous:mjlol: homie got dudes catchin so much feelins they typin titangraphs bytchin him out takin the time to look up the names of every neighborhood in each borough postin bulletpoints Googlin pictures and shyt:michaeljordanlaugh: NY stay losin, smarten up.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Right....ni99as act like living in a crime and rat infested city is something to be proud of....:what:

the brother said he visited NY and came out unscathed and yall mad:dahell:.....ni99a mentality....smh

thats the shyt i dont understand... i clearly said i went thru some hoods in NYC with people i know. and they were mad coo........ cuz i didnt get robbed and shot by another black man yall upset? :snoop:

these nyggas is clowns

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
NY nikkas in here:umad:cause the rest of the world don't view they city as dangerous:mjlol: homie got dudes catchin so much feelins they typin titangraphs bytchin him out takin the time to look up the names of every neighborhood in each borough postin bulletpoints Googlin pictures and shyt:michaeljordanlaugh: NY stay losin, smarten up.

this cac in the video lives "Brownsville" these are the people im suppose to fear if i went there :ohhh:

people gotta move on... NYC is no longer in the 80s/early 90s like the video below