Gangs Of New York Is The Most Thugged Movie Ever

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gangs_of_New_York_-_Five_Points_-_screenshot.JPG
Bill Cutting is a personification of America. The ultimate villian.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I liked this movie.
When it first came out, I started doing alot of research on the real people and gangs
What stood out for me is that it is heavily documented that alot of the motivations behind these gangs derive from from their conditions and warped outlook on reality, just like today
But unlike today, these reasons are not often suggested as the root cause, but instead their actions are summed up to be due to innate demonic and lack of moral qualities that exist in the people

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I liked this movie.
When it first came out, I started doing alot of research on the real people and gangs
What stood out for me is that it is heavily documented that alot of the motivations behind these gangs derive from from their conditions and warped outlook on reality, just like today
But unlike today, these reasons are not often suggested as the root cause, but instead their actions are summed up to be due to innate demonic and lack of moral qualities that exist in the people
Basically it looked like how Iraq is now. America resisted true democracy at first. Also, like Iraq, only a strong armed forces can calm shyt. Widespread use of guns over knifes made the brutally savage unneedable.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bill the Butcher was a pioneer in using street fighters to dominate a nominally democratic society. Two generations later, the same idea would occur to Benito Mussolini.