Gangs Of New York Is The Most Thugged Movie Ever

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I liked this movie.
When it first came out, I started doing alot of research on the real people and gangs
What stood out for me is that it is heavily documented that alot of the motivations behind these gangs derive from from their conditions and warped outlook on reality, just like today
But unlike today, these reasons are not often suggested as the root cause, but instead their actions are summed up to be due to innate demonic and lack of moral qualities that exist in the people
I wish these gangs today were political

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
"GO BACK TO IRELAND YA DUMB MICK!"
*hits 70 year-old woman in the head with brick*

i have never seen this movie aside from that scene.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Waaaaaait a minute @LogicFirst...

don't have a thread on this same front page talmbat how gangs are bad?

How you gonna suck 'em off now after watching a movie that "glorifies" them?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nah. These summabeaches already convinced themselves it is ok to destroy and terrorize their own communities, as long as they eat
If they had a political party support behind that ignorance... :whoo:

political parties do that shyt to their own countries and other countries, as long as they eat. it's the same shyt

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If DDL wasn't in the movie i would have zoned out after the first 30 min

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
But if where talking bad ass dudes..my favourite is 'Way of the Gun" with Benito del Torres and Justin Timberlake's twin Ryan Phillippe,they were on some get money shyt in that movie.The opening scene is a top 5 classic..if you didn't see it,trust you will like it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally watched this... It feels like it has an unnecessary act (like 4 instead of 3). I also have no idea why Bill didn't kill Leo's character the first time. Nor do I understand how he hid out for so long.

Oh well it was entertaining enough. It was really interesting to see the dynamics of NY with all of the immigrants and even how a lot of them didn't like black people. I didn't even expect to see black people in this movie. What was up with D'Angelo Barksdale? was he an Irish black or something? :dwillhuh:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Finally watched this... It feels like it has an unnecessary act (like 4 instead of 3). I also have no idea why Bill didn't kill Leo's character the first time. Nor do I understand how he hid out for so long.

Oh well it was entertaining enough. It was really interesting to see the dynamics of NY with all of the immigrants and even how a lot of them didn't like black people. I didn't even expect to see black people in this movie. What was up with D'Angelo Barksdale? was he an Irish black or something? :dwillhuh:
The Irish were the sa me as black folk back then. Until "white" people gave them their white participation badge.

Go read "When the Irish were Black"

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Cameron Diaz has no business being on the same set as Daniel Day Lewis.

Great performance from him as always