Gator Reloaded Collab/Coli Tunnel Gang Preview

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@Gator Reloaded with the dope 1st verse, myself on the 2nd, and the Trap Lord @DBR on the beat/mixing.

This is just one of the tracks off of the Tunnel Gang mixtape that I've been working on since last summer. It's a collection of collaborations with other coli artists and producers. Tape is pretty much done. Just working on the finishing touches. I plan on releasing it in a couple weeks. Got a shyt load of dope songs with different types of production (samples, soulful, trap, wavy, dark etc...)

Here's another track with the Houston breh @Uzi713 who basically helped me to start this project and was there from day one. The talented @KillSpray produced the beat which was also the winner of one of the Original Theme Challenges we had in the tunnel (Piano Theme) last summer. DBR did the mixing.

#TunnelGang (All We Got Is Us) :salute:

All feedback is welcome and we appreciate the time ya'll take to listen to the tracks. There's more on my soundcloud if you wanna follow that. Thanks.

@Todd McPiff
@BlackDroog
@TEKBEATZ
@Tom Foolery
@bigrodthe1
@clanarchy
@Sincere Noble
@Ari Gold Bawse
@doublenegative
@Chubbs
@Cole Cash
@Kaypain
@cook
@Brooklynzson
@PUT IN WORK
@Wepa Man
@Ran Dakroyd
@KushSkywalker
@head shots101
@MichaelWhite
@Milk N Cookies

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@Gator Reloaded with the dope 1st verse, myself on the 2nd, and the Trap Lord @DBR on the beat/mixing.

This is just one of the tracks off of the Tunnel Gang mixtape that I've been working on since last summer. It's a collection of collaborations with other coli artists and producers. Tape is pretty much done. Just working on the finishing touches. I plan on releasing it in a couple weeks. Got a shyt load of dope songs with different types of production (samples, soulful, trap, wavy, dark etc...)

Here's another track with the Houston breh @Uzi713 who basically helped me to start this project and was there from day one. The talented @KillSpray produced the beat which was also the winner of one of the Original Theme Challenges we had in the tunnel (Piano Theme) last summer. DBR did the mixing.

#TunnelGang (All We Got Is Us) :salute:

All feedback is welcome and we appreciate the time ya'll take to listen to the tracks. There's more on my soundcloud if you wanna follow that. Thanks.

@Todd McPiff
@BlackDroog
@TEKBEATZ
@Tom Foolery
@bigrodthe1
@clanarchy
@Sincere Noble
@Ari Gold Bawse
@doublenegative
@Chubbs
@Cole Cash
@Kaypain
@cook
@Brooklynzson
@PUT IN WORK
@Wepa Man
@Ran Dakroyd
@KushSkywalker
@head shots101
@MichaelWhite
@Milk N Cookies

Cot dayummmm

:scusthov:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
1aStartWithTheHeadNod2.gif

Heard the first few seconds of the 1st track & had to start work. Bravo! This is DDDDOOOOOPPPPEEE!

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dope shyt...when u releasing that joint I sent u?

I was going to release it with the rest of the mixtape in a couple of weeks. The track been finished, Gator jumped on the 1st verse. I just honestly forgot to send it to you after DBR mixed it down. My bad breh.