LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nice...yea send me that

Check ya email. Just sent you that work. :obama::salute:

As for the rest of the Coli, ya'll need to stop sleeping. I mean when's the last time you had a coli project that had 13 different coli producers and 6 different emcees consistently featured. :sas1:

#TunnelGang:sas2:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Check ya email. Just sent you that work. :obama::salute:

As for the rest of the Coli, ya'll need to stop sleeping. I mean when's the last time you had a coli project that had 13 different coli producers and 6 different emcees consistently featured. :sas1:

#TunnelGang:sas2:
Got it dope shyt man....both did y'all thing but u murdered that joint ....good work y'all

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:ohhh: Yo I didn't know @Gator Reloaded can spit like that. :salute: to everybody. A successful rap battle and beat tourney in 2014. :ahh:Coli records taking over for the 15 til infinity

This project is simply a result of the rap battle, beat battle, and sample/original challenges that took place last year in 2014. All those events inspired this mixtape. All this shyt was organic. The chemistry was built up over time because we all fukk with each others music. The end result is non-manufactured piff.

#TunnelGang :blessed:

#ColiRecords :obama:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::whew:

Dope shyt breh. The flow on the first track is sick. Second track is epic. Beautiful piano and I love the back and forth rap style.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wish I had time to do more bro, next tape hopefully. Cant wait to hear the finished product. @LauderdaleBoss

It's all good fam. You're on about 10 tracks. Plus you on the cover toting uzis. @clanarchy actually did a remix for the Everyday track and flipped it on some soulful shyt instead of the original trap sound @DBR had. He also remixed that Without You joint too and got it sounding like some funky soulful shyt.

You ripped that Coli Cypher beat too, but if you hear how DBR got that shyt sounding now with the new beat, shyt is :ohlawd: When you speed up the flow and slow it down, shyt is crazy breh. Everybody shined on this shyt. :salute: