Gavin Newsom: "DeSantis isn't anti-woke, he's anti-black"

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
SAYS THE GUY POSTING ALL UP IN THE ISRAEL VS HAMAS THREADS LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

:dead:

I DONT GIVE A FUCC BOUT U OR YOUR TRANNY WIFE.. GET THE FUCC OFF MY DICC BIITCH

YOUR WIFE, MAMA, AND TWO DADS ARE TRANNIES.

YOU FUKKIN PHONEY, IMPOSTER AZZ, BUTT-BABY.

YOU'LL NEVER BE BLACK, LMAO!!

No Matter how many of them WEAK AZZ "Raps" you make,
YOUR bytch AZZ WILL ALWAYS BE ONE SUNBURN AWAY FROM MELANOMA!

:deadrose:

And for the Record, I don't give an actual FUKK about "Israel" Or "Palestine".

I call out HYPOCRISY of "Your People", and the bullshyt they do.

:umad:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
YOUR TYPICAL JEWISH RABBI WOULD BEHAVE WIT MORE CLASS .. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND THAT

NETUREI KARTA IS A FACTION OF ORTHODOX JEWS WHO USE STRANGE METHODS AND INCORRECTLY APPLY IT TO JUDAISM

NO RESPECTABLE RABBI WOULD BE OK WIT WHAT THIS DUDE IN THE VIDEO DID
Your typical human would:scust:

So, we agree this is a racist dikkhead that should be condemed. :ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
YOUR WIFE, MAMA, AND TWO DADS ARE TRANNIES.

YOU FUKKIN PHONEY, IMPOSTER AZZ, BUTT-BABY.

YOU'LL NEVER BE BLACK, LMAO!!

No Matter how many of them WEAK AZZ "Raps" you make,
YOUR bytch AZZ WILL ALWAYS BE ONE SUNBURN AWAY FROM MELANOMA!

:deadrose:

And for the Record, I don't give an actual FUKK about "Israel" Or "Palestine".

I call out HYPOCRISY of "Your People", and the bullshyt they do.

:umad:

STICK YOUR NOSE OUT OF OUR BUSINESS, YOU AINT JEWISH AND PALESTINIANS DONT FUCC WIT U

YOU WILL NEVER MEET AN ISRAELI WHO WANTS TO BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN ISRAELI

NOW TRY AGAIN NUTRIDER

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
STICK YOUR NOSE OUT OF OUR BUSINESS, YOU AINT JEWISH AND PALESTINIANS DONT FUCC WIT U

YOU WILL NEVER MEET AN ISRAELI WHO WANTS TO BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN ISRAELI

NOW TRY AGAIN NUTRIDER

I don't give a SHYT ABOUT EITHER "ISRAEL" OR "PALESTINE"

BOTH ARE RACIST AS FUKK AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.

FUKK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT.

Your "People" have had an ACTIVE HAND in the Destruction of My People.

"Your People" have came out and said "Black People Should Support Us", in their bullshyt azz tactics in "Palestine".

That is when "Your People's" Business, BECAME MINE.

Go eat a GOAT DIKK!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
LOL, isn't this thread supposed to be against Ron Desantis's anti-Black racism, but you brought in the whataboutism talking about California?

And now you're calling it "Newsome's failures"? You're a fukking idiot. Look at your own link (which, btw, was from a hardcore right-wing publication that doesn't give two fukks about black people):

Data Exclusive: 75 percent of black California boys don’t meet state reading standards​

aabc0b08c013287bca7578341a25f41b
BY MATT LEVIN MAY 31, 2017

Newsom became governor in 2019, dumbass. You're just blindly blaming him for shyt that happened before he was even in the building. :mjlol:

You're a hardcore Ron Paul stan who has repeatedly posted praise of that racist and numerous other anti-black conservative racists, including straight-up confederates, and right in here you're running deflection for fukking Ron Desantis rather than talking about HIS racism, because racism doesn't matter to you when a right-winger does it. THAT'S the bullshyt I'm calling out. I don't even care about Newsome and I don't want him to run for president, I'm just calling out your right-wing anti-black bullshyt.
This is a thread about Gavin Newsom trying to act like he isn't anti black by calling someone anti-black.
Gavin Newsom is a textbook white limosuine liberal, who pays lip service to blacks while doing nothing to tangibly benefit blacks.
If Ron desantis is anti black, it wouldn't even matter because he is equally anti black.

Izumi said each demographic group, white, African American, and Hispanic students, had significant math proficiency decline from 2019 to 2022.

• White students dropped from 47% proficiency to 34% proficiency;
  • African American students dropped from only 10% proficiency to 7% proficiency;
  • Hispanic students dropped from only 15% proficiency to 11% proficiency.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is a total lie. Newsome was mayor from 2004 to 2011. They don't do a census every year, but in 2000, San Francisco was 7.8% Black, and in 2010 it was 6.1% Black. And he wouldn't even have been responsible for that whole drop. Now, compare that to the previous decade, where the Black population in San Francisco dropped from 10.9% to 7.8%.

So not only did you make up the total bullshyt claim that it was the "largest population decrease of a 'demograph' in recent American history", but the exodus of Black folk from San Francisco actually SLOWED while he was mayor. It wasn't even the largest decrease of Black folk in his own city, much less anywhere in America.
My bad man it “only” dropped 2%. In the 90s it was near 11% after newsom was done it was 6%. But I guess he can only get “some” of the blame. Looks like your absolving him of any wrong doings.

Far as @Hater's Annihilator and @Left.A1 go ill slap the dog shyt outta yall anytime yall want it. We all live in the city right? How you type loud on here but quiet as a possible when it can be action? Yall the worst type of posters. If you wouldnt talk bold in person why talk bold here?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a thread about Gavin Newsom trying to act like he isn't anti black by calling someone anti-black.

So this thread is about whataboutism just because you want it to be, while at the same time decrying whataboutism? :mjlol:

This thread is a bunch of right-wing posters trying to deflect from their side's openly anti-black rhetoric with nothing but circumstantial evidence.

Izumi said each demographic group, white, African American, and Hispanic students, had significant math proficiency decline from 2019 to 2022.

EVERY state showed EVERY demographic decline in test scores during the pandemic, dumbass. :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My bad man it “only” dropped 2%. In the 90s it was near 11% after newsom was done it was 6%. But I guess he can only get “some” of the blame. Looks like your absolving him of any wrong doings.

You go only a black forum and get caught in an outright lie about black people in order to post your right-wing agenda, while claiming all the time to not be a right-winger.

Even after being caught lying and having the exact numbers given to you, you're still lying again. Overall, the Black % in San Francisco dropped from 13.7% to 5.1%, or 8.6%, between 1980 and 2020. Only 1.8% happened during the 2000s, and Newsome was only in office for part of that time so he wouldn't even have been there for the entire 1.8%. And even the part he was there for, how is the mayor solely responsible for a 40-year demographic trend that clearly SLOWED during and after he was in charge? You think mayors have some sort of magic power to reverse demographics like that? Have you seen that happen in any other city, or are you just spouting bullshyt?

You got caught doing the EXACT same shyt as that Confederate a$$hole @David_TheMan. You want to deflect from right-wing a$$holes like Desantis making openly anti-black rhetoric and passing explicitly anti-black laws, and the only ammunition you have is circumstantial shyt that happened BEFORE the person you're talking about even came into power. Using a SF demographic trend that mostly happened before Newsome was even in the mayor's office is just as disingenuous as using academic scores from a year before he even became governor.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You go only a black forum and get caught in an outright lie about black people in order to post your right-wing agenda, while claiming all the time to not be a right-winger.

Even after being caught lying and having the exact numbers given to you, you're still lying again. Overall, the Black % in San Francisco dropped from 13.7% to 5.1%, or 8.6%, between 1980 and 2020. Only 1.8% happened during the 2000s, and Newsome was only in office for part of that time so he wouldn't even have been there for the entire 1.8%. And even the part he was there for, how is the mayor solely responsible for a 40-year demographic trend that clearly SLOWED during and after he was in charge? You think mayors have some sort of magic power to reverse demographics like that? Have you seen that happen in any other city, or are you just spouting bullshyt?

You got caught doing the EXACT same shyt as that Confederate a$$hole @David_TheMan. You want to deflect from right-wing a$$holes like Desantis making openly anti-black rhetoric and passing explicitly anti-black laws, and the only ammunition you have is circumstantial shyt that happened BEFORE the person you're talking about even came into power. Using a SF demographic trend that mostly happened before Newsome was even in the mayor's office is just as disingenuous as using academic scores from a year before he even became governor.
Stats saying it was near 11% in the 90s. 6% now after newsom.

Far as rest of your post ive been posting here since sohh days, 1st day member here, which you are not. That fake ass shyt posting dont phase me you just an internet warrior like @bnew you not really about fixing shyt. You duck hard threads that go against what you post here and just choose when to post when it benefits your motives. You was real silent when newsom said he had to clean the homeless up when apac came to town as example

You got liberal dikk so far down your mouth that you cant even admit a simple truth that San Francisco has been heavily gentrified :wow:which newsom did play a part in that. Just a fully bytch made poster

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stats saying it was near 11% in the 90s. 6% now after newsom.

It's already been proven to you that it was only 7.8% by 2000 and Newsom didn't even take power until 2004. For all you know, it was ALREADY 6% by the time he got into office, right? Since you supposedly believe that demographic change can turn on a dime.

Far as rest of your post ive been posting here since sohh days, 1st day member here, which you are not. That fake ass shyt posting dont phase me you just an internet warrior like @bnew you not really about fixing shyt.

Did you really just use your length of time on this site to call me an internet warrior? :dead:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how an openly racist politician like Desantis isn't news..I suppose it's the Trump effect on America.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I co-founded my first charter school (which is still running today) before SOHH even existed.
Sohh was created in 1996. You are saying you are over 50 years old posting in here like this?

What are you even arguing in here? That Newsom didnt play a part in San Francisco gentrification?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sohh was created in 1996. You are saying you are over 50 years old posting in here like this?

My bad, I thought SOHH was founded in 2004. :manny:

Either way, I did that shyt before you were posting there, and that is a tiny blip in my bio but by itself is more than anything you've ever done. You completely ignored everything in that post about how you're the exact person you claim I am.

What are you even arguing in here? That Newsom didnt play a part in San Francisco gentrification?

I have no idea what impact Newsome had on gentrification, and obviously you don't either. I don't even like Newsome and I don't want him to be president, but I can call out an agent when I see it. You got caught straight up lying about the numbers (just like David The Man) and attributing shyt to him that didn't even happen while he was in power, solely to deflect from Desantis getting called out for anti-black racism. Everyone here sees how you claim to be a white liberal, yet are always rushing to the defense of white right-wing conservatives and repeat their talking points.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My bad, I thought SOHH was founded in 2004. :manny:

Either way, I did that shyt before you were posting there, and that is a tiny blip in my bio but by itself is more than anything you've ever done. You completely ignored everything in that post about how you're the exact person you claim I am.

I have no idea what impact Newsome had on gentrification, and obviously you don't either. I don't even like Newsome and I don't want him to be president, but I can call out an agent when I see it. You got caught straight up lying about the numbers (just like David The Man) and attributing shyt to him that didn't even happen while he was in power, solely to deflect from Desantis getting called out for anti-black racism. Everyone here sees how you claim to be a white liberal, yet are always rushing to the defense of white right-wing conservatives and repeat their talking points.
Im
Not liberal or conservative. I try to hear all sides before i just blindly defend a side like you. Ive tend to lean more towards democrats for presidency overall but i dont think any of these current crop of candidates are good at all. I know its hard to fathom that someone can be unbiased even in politics. I thought trump was a horrible president. I also think biden is a horrible president. I dont think newsom is good either.

It dont matter to me honestly red or blue i just want the best people possible in these important positions.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
White boy getting shytted on for his lack of intellect........ again:mjlol: this is what happens when your education comes outta the back of a doublewide.. ain't that right pasty face?
Far as @Hater's Annihilator and @Left.A1 go ill slap the dog shyt outta yall anytime yall want it. We all live in the city right? How you type loud on here but quiet as a possible when it can be action? Yall the worst type of posters. If you wouldnt talk bold in person why talk bold here?
That trailer park trash energy coming out tonight... only knows threatening blacks with brutality and violent savagery when he gets mad... Lmao... his little pasty face probably beeeeeet red right now :lolbron: ain't that right dirty foot?

But this is how his people are wired tho ...it's what his worthless ass mutt bytch of a mother taught him as a youth in his mobile home community. He's the worst type of cavebeast... The one's who try to run to the "big city" to get the stench of that trailer park culture off... But like I always say you can take the trailer out of the park but you'll always be the same white trash..

Last edited: