Gavin Newsom: "DeSantis isn't anti-woke, he's anti-black"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I try to hear all sides before i just blindly defend a side like you.
I know its hard to fathom that someone can be unbiased even in politics.

The fact that you think you're unbiased is one of the reasons your positions are so dumb. You get caught repeating dumbass right-wing narratives over and over, ones that are obviously false, without even accepting that you have no evidence for those narratives outside of the right-wing sources you heard them from. You were blaming Biden for food and gas prices just 4 months after he became president without having a fukking clue what was going on in the economy or how the president influences that.

You claim to be unbiased, but I haven't seen you change your mind when shown you were factually wrong even once. Not once. And considering how ill-informed you are and how often you've been proven wrong, shouldn't that have happened by now?

Take chicken prices. You now KNOW that bird flu wiped out the chicken industry, and you KNOW that chicken manufacturers used the opportunity to rig the market and jack up prices in response, and you KNOW a court of law found them liable for colluding to fukk over consumers....so why have you never taken back the 20 pages of posts you have bytching about chicken prices and thinking Biden is somehow to blame?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
White boy getting shytted on for his lack of intellect........ again:mjlol: this is what happens when you're education comes outta the back of a doublewide.. ain't that right pasty face?

That trailer park trash energy coming out tonight... only knows threatening blacks with brutality and violent savagery when he gets mad... Lmao... his little pasty face probably beeeeeet red right now :lolbron: ain't that right dirty foot?

But this is how his people are wired tho ...it's what his worthless ass mutt bytch of a mother taught him as a youth in his mobile home community. He's the worst type of cavebeast... The one's who try to run to the "big city" to get the stench of that trailer park culture off... But like I always say you can take the trailer out of the park but you'll always be the same white trash..
:russell: more big mean words from a virgin dweeb that wouldnt say any of this in person :russell:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No idea what that is, and why that's different from a run of the mill Israeli Jew.
He's lying to you. Neturei Karta are anti-Zionist Jews so it's convenient for him to blame them instead of just condemning that act. He made a thread celebrating Meir Kahane and he was a vile racist.

Neturei Karta:

It is an active opponent of Zionism and advocates a "peaceful dismantling" of the State of Israel under the belief that the Jewish people are strictly forbidden from re-establishing sovereignty in the Land of Israel until the arrival of the Messiah. To this end, the group's members believe that the existence of a Jewish state is a rebellion against God as it did not occur with divine intervention through the Messiah.

In addition to torahnical opposition to the organization of a Jewish state in the Holy Land, Neturei Karta also criticizes Israeli policies of aggression towards Palestinian people, stating that the "brutal treatment of the Palestinian people [...] is in violation of the Torah." They have rejected the claim that Israel is democratic, citing what they refer to as racist, genocidal treatment of Palestinians. They call for the return of all Palestinians refugees to "their rightful land" and attribute the degradation of Jewish-Mulism relations, as well as the bloodshed of both Arabs and Israeli Jews, to Zionism, noting that before the creation of Israel, both peoples lived together in peace.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's lying to you. Neturei Karta are anti-Zionist Jews so it's convenient for him to blame them instead of just condemning that act. He made a thread celebrating Meir Kahane and he was a vile racist.

Neturei Karta:

Holy shyt, so SCCIT just straight up lied and deflected anti-Black judiasm by applying it to anti-Zionist jews without the slightest evidence? :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Neturei Karta:

Damn! Scitt has to be an extra special piece of shyt to put the blame on a whole group of anti Zionist Jewish people for that incident in that video lol

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit is Racist trash :manny: we all know it, we all see it, he doesn't hide it.
Not surprised SCCIT always been a racist piece of shyt, he's only allowed to continue his ways because he is a lakers/kobe fan.
Damn! Scitt has to be an extra special piece of shyt to put the blame on a whole group of anti Zionist Jewish people for that incident in that video lol
Holy shyt, so SCCIT just straight up lied and deflected anti-Black judiasm by applying it to anti-Zionist jews without the slightest evidence? :dead:

MY FANBASE REALLY GOIN IN THO

HOW MY NUTS TASTE U MISERABLE FUCCS?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

When you're caught doing something racist, you're supposed to defend yourself. Apparently, you can't.

You were shown an example of anti-Black Jewish behavior, and your response was to immediately deflect the blame to an anti-zionist group, a group whose entire M.O. is DEFENDING other races from prejudiced Jews. You had zero evidence whatsoever to connect them to such an incident. And instead of even being honest about who they were, you made up a weasely, disingenuous definition of them to try to poison the well.

You claimed to me that you were more committed to truth and rightous behavior now that you're supposedly acting like a "real Jew", as opposed to whatever you were before. You think this behavior is in line with that new leaf?

You're still a pro-Trump conservative who deflects from anti-black racism and who explicitly shyts on non-Jewish people to promote Jewish superiority in a country you've never even lived in.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's crazy how an openly racist politician like Desantis isn't news..I suppose it's the Trump effect on America.
He's so obvious, nobody is alarmed

You crippin', too? Come on, b. You can follow scripture and live righteous and bang the set?:beli:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
When you're caught doing something racist, you're supposed to defend yourself. Apparently, you can't.

You were shown an example of anti-Black Jewish behavior, and your response was to immediately deflect the blame to an anti-zionist group, a group whose entire M.O. is DEFENDING other races from prejudiced Jews. You had zero evidence whatsoever to connect them to such an incident. And instead of even being honest about who they were, you made up a weasely, disingenuous definition of them to try to poison the well.

You claimed to me that you were more committed to truth and rightous behavior now that you're supposedly acting like a "real Jew", as opposed to whatever you were before. You think this behavior is in line with that new leaf?

You're still a pro-Trump conservative who deflects from anti-black racism and who explicitly shyts on non-Jewish people to promote Jewish superiority in a country you've never even lived in.

YOU TRY WAYYYY TOO HARD

U DEFINITELY HAVE SOME SORT OF MENTAL PROBLEM

KEEP TYPING ESSAYS ABOUT ME WEIRDO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's so obvious, nobody is alarmed

You crippin', too? Come on, b. You can follow scripture and live righteous and bang the set?:beli:

I DONT BANG, I USE THE 2 C’S TO BYPASS WORD FILTER

I WOULD USE 2 K’S BUT THAT WOULDNT FEEL RIGHT CONSIDERING MY FRIENDS AND AFFILIATES

:manny: