George Clinton On Kendrick Lamar: “The Only Other Person I’ve Seen Do It Like That Before Is Prince”

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Just because I don't Participate in every Kendrick dikk slurping thread doesn't mean I hate Kendrick y'all nikkas are pathetic.

Y'all quick to talk shyt about drake fans but y'all nikkas just as worse :scust:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Prince somewhere like

2603329_o.gif

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
aka "I thought dude's music was straight garbage like any sensible person would but then that Interscope check showed up and I was ready to hear their backseat freestyle"

Two things

1. Kendrick's never said anything impressive like I done said. His only memorable lines are the childish phrases e.g. bish, boo boo, tuu tuu tuuu!
Stuff that his simple-simon fanbase can relate to.

2. :mjlol: at having high praises for an artist and not knowing a single song of his by name or a single lyric.

:dead: this shyt is too easy. Kendrick appeals to out-of-touch geezers who hear the words jazz/funk and think "I can be relevant again!!!!"

It's best to talk about George Clinton with more respect breh

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
aka "I thought dude's music was straight garbage like any sensible person would but then that Interscope check showed up and I was ready to hear their backseat freestyle"

Two things

1. Kendrick's never said anything impressive like I done said. His only memorable lines are the childish phrases e.g. bish, boo boo, tuu tuu tuuu!
Stuff that his simple-simon fanbase can relate to.

2. :mjlol: at having high praises for an artist and not knowing a single song of his by name or a single lyric.

:dead: this shyt is too easy. Kendrick appeals to out-of-touch geezers who hear the words jazz/funk and think "I can be relevant again!!!!"

thanks for the (accurate) cliff notes.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dr dre still trotting George Clinton out there to cosign Kendrick lamar?

is this an annual thing?:mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
dr dre still trotting George Clinton out there to cosign Kendrick lamar?

is this an annual thing?:mjlol:
didnt one of the coli posters say George was suppose to be homeless sleeping in LAX?