Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
real talk i whooped this ostrich's ass in Mississippi once. i had been walking down this dirt road at like midnight or some shyt. came to a crossroads and this huge beast attacked me. had to fight it almost for my life brehs. used the Unknown Style on his ass though and he had no defense. shyt was mad dark so i couldn't really see what was happenin. am certain it was an ostrich though, was either an ostrich or some bigass dog but there ain't too many of them in that part of the south lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli how do you deal with an animal like that :francis:
A solid base and courage.

When you know Brazilian Jiujitsu you become an object that can't be moved.

Many times when cowards face the unknown they fold and hope for mercy

When you know huh you have the power to face and walk up to the unknown like

Sup..

Bruh I would have grabbed that bird by its neck with two hands and rung it so hard it would vanish into a puff of smoke and turn Into Thanksgiving dinner.

This why we can't be fat slobs like this stupid b*stard that had his manhood exposed by poultry.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
It can do that for real? :dwillhuh:
Yes it can. This is from wiki:
Attacks
Common ostriches typically avoid humans in the wild, since they correctly assess humans as potential predators. If approached, they often run away, but sometimes ostriches can be very aggressive when threatened, especially if cornered, and may also attack if they feel the need to defend their territories or offspring. Similar behaviors are noted in captive or domesticated common ostriches, which retain the same natural instincts and can occasionally respond aggressively to stress. When attacking a person, common ostriches deliver slashing kicks with their powerful feet, armed with long claws, with which they can disembowel or kill a person with a single blow.[110] In one study of common ostrich attacks, it was estimated that two to three attacks that result in serious injury or death occur each year in the area of Oudtshoorn, South Africa, where a large number of common ostrich farms are set next to both feral and wild common ostrich populations.[67]

• Dap
Reactions: Dip