Get dropped and teabagged by an Ostrich brehs

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
real talk i whooped this ostrich's ass in Mississippi once. i had been walking down this dirt road at like midnight or some shyt. came to a crossroads and this huge beast attacked me. had to fight it almost for my life brehs. used the Unknown Style on his ass though and he had no defense. shyt was mad dark so i couldn't really see what was happenin. am certain it was an ostrich though, was either an ostrich or some bigass dog but there ain't too many of them in that part of the south lol.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've had ostrich

Taste like beef :ehh:

On grape I'd beat the shyt out of an ostrich as long as it doesn't get a running start:ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
real talk i whooped this ostrich's ass in Mississippi once. i had been walking down this dirt road at like midnight or some shyt. came to a crossroads and this huge beast attacked me. had to fight it almost for my life brehs. used the Unknown Style on his ass though and he had no defense. shyt was mad dark so i couldn't really see what was happenin. am certain it was an ostrich though, was either an ostrich or some bigass dog but there ain't too many of them in that part of the south lol.
you're such a lame