Get Her Pregnant Brehs #GHPB

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The sensible response to #GMB :blessed:
Let's be reality, you can only marry one woman at a time but you can seed up as many women as possible if you're ambitious enough.
Horny enough.
Just plain stupid :martin:

Yet all the criticism falls on the institution of marriage-- WHY? Being single doesn't mean you can't fukk your life up :ufdup: Hell, divorces aren't even the main problem in the black community, it's unwed couples with children so where the hell is #GHPB? :what: GMB is selfish, focused only on the loss YOU could incur when there could still be your seed(s). Marriage or not.

Get her pregnant brehs :troll:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
giphy.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Umm, what is this thread actually about? :dahell:

Clowning the culture of having children out of wedlock rather than the culture of marriage. We need healtht marriages and a solid family structure. Not this ig thots/ "how many hoes you got on rotation?"/pregnancy scare/"i fukked up brehs :snoop:" bullshyt

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What you are saying is start a family but don't get legally married right?

I think that's the point of GMB :russ:

Posters aren't saying run from marriage, they are saying run from putting the state between your family

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Clowning the culture of having children out of wedlock rather than the culture of marriage. We need healtht marriages and a solid family structure. Not this ig thots/ "how many hoes you got on rotation?"/pregnancy scare/"i fukked up brehs :snoop:" bullshyt

Well on that I can agree. :ehh: