Get Her Pregnant Brehs #GHPB

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The sensible response to #GMB :blessed:
Let's be reality, you can only marry one woman at a time but you can seed up as many women as possible if you're ambitious enough.
Horny enough.
Just plain stupid :martin:

Yet all the criticism falls on the institution of marriage-- WHY? Being single doesn't mean you can't fukk your life up :ufdup: Hell, divorces aren't even the main problem in the black community, it's unwed couples with children so where the hell is #GHPB? :what: GMB is selfish, focused only on the loss YOU could incur when there could still be your seed(s). Marriage or not.

Get her pregnant brehs :troll:

The incel women hating basement dwelling no p*ssy getting low lives ain't gon like this one breh :russ:

They gon come for your neck :francis:

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Is there a song about this on the mixtape?

:russ: come on breh you already you gotta download that thang :lawd:

What you are saying is start a family but don't get legally married right?

I think that's the point of GMB :russ:

Posters aren't saying run from marriage, they are saying run from putting the state between your family

How do you avoid the state getting involved if you break up and there's a child(ren)?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What you are saying is start a family but don't get legally married right?

I think that's the point of GMB :russ:

Posters aren't saying run from marriage, they are saying run from putting the state between your family

Your comprehension skills are piss poor.

What he saying is, it's worse to get a girl pregnant then to get married because, at least you can divorce and be done with her.
However if you have a kid with her you stuck paying child support for the next 18 years and you have to deal with the mother as long as you both live

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The sensible response to #GMB :blessed:
Let's be reality, you can only marry one woman at a time but you can seed up as many women as possible if you're ambitious enough.
Horny enough.
Just plain stupid :martin:

Yet all the criticism falls on the institution of marriage-- WHY? Being single doesn't mean you can't fukk your life up :ufdup: Hell, divorces aren't even the main problem in the black community, it's unwed couples with children so where the hell is #GHPB? :what: GMB is selfish, focused only on the loss YOU could incur when there could still be your seed(s). Marriage or not.

Get her pregnant brehs :troll:

You sound ignorant and immature

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Your comprehension skills are piss poor.

What he saying is, it's worse to get a girl pregnant then to get married because, at least you can divorce and be done with her.
However if you have a kid with her you stuck paying child support for the next 18 years and you have to deal with the mother as long as you both live
You have been waiting for a minute to shyt on me :mjlol::mjlol:

I made it clear that I was confused with my first statement. Thank you for the explanation breh

:russ: come on breh you already you gotta download that thang :lawd:

How do you avoid the state getting involved if you break up and there's a child(ren)?
By making sure you are laying down with folks who will do right by you.
Imagine needing the state to let folks know they need to take care of what they created, imagine being in court to get a man or woman to understand that. :mjlol:
Plenty of older folks that didn't need the state to handle their differences within their marriage, kids etc.

Marriage was a spiritual/religious agreement between spouses until the state made it a business contract. Yes it's good for those who are running into it with a business mindset but most aren't. If me and mine get divorced, I trust her with my earnings and kids to handle both well if I'm no longer in the picture to keep progression for the kids - that's who matter in these cases.

Pretend like the state isn't a huge contributor to our current state of things. Just look at how it has leaked into cacs who have the most access to setup their families forever. Now their lineage aren't having enough kids due to these results

Last edited:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
So basically the next time a story comes up about Chris Brown/Future/Fetty/Diddy etc... their BMs asking for more money we can say #GHPB:lolbron:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Do people not realize that you can raise a family responsibly without expensive ceremonies, lopsided contracts and bending over backwards for the woman? :jbhmm:

There is a responsible version of GMB, not all of us are trying to be the next Future/DMX.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Seen a woman I know tonight, who's NEVER been married, rant about how ain't shyt her baby daddy is, and they're breaking up, and he'll either be there because he wants to or cuz of child support.

Get her pregnant brehs :blessed:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Seen a woman I know tonight, who's NEVER been married, rant about how ain't shyt her baby daddy is, and they're breaking up, and he'll either be there because he wants to or cuz of child support.

Get her pregnant brehs :blessed:
:ooh: same chick posted a screenshot of the balance he owes and says she'll be doing it every month he doesn't pay. He's a month behind :bryan: she fukked around and inspired other women to screenshot theirs in the comments and they're in the thousands to tens of thousands.

GET HER PREGNANT BREHS!! :blessed: #GHPB We gotta fukk these hoes to sleep :banderas: