• Yes, was wasting KD & Russ prime

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Nah, he tried real hard :trollbron:

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The 2012 Spurs had won 20 straight games including playoffs going into the backdoor sweep by OKC in the WCFs
Best defensive team by all metrics in the last 15 years, 2nd best point differential of all time. It's really not even close
it took billy three/fourths of the season to learn he should stagger westbrook and durant's minutes
Durant doesn't like getting staggered. It's up to the players to buy in

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I was surprised by the thunder in this series because okc lost a lot of games by choking in the 4th quarter I mean come on we were all shytting them on this, but it looks like the okc is a bad matchup for the spurs forreal. Sabo is exploting these spurs guards. Athleticism is beating these older players. And last year athletic clippers bigs exploited that spurs frontcourt.

However they have not won the series yet, we were shytting on miami when spurs had the 3-2 lead, we were shytting on miami when celtics had the 3-2 lead. If he can't close out the series then maybe billy is not a good coach, huh?

The only thing that pisses me off is that most likely they are staying in that redneck c00n city, those racists dont deserve a team like this fukk them

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Andre Roberston doesn't belong on an NBA bench let alone an NBA playoff starting lineup

so no Donovan needs to do more

Robertson is literally horrendous and isn't even good on Defense. they are way better off with Waiters or Morrow instead of him

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If the Spurs can get their Westbrook issue solved then they win the series

If Russ doesnt go full blown Joker and just want to watch the world burn then the Thunder win

This mean he stays aggressive but focused....limit turnovers and bad shots...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was surprised by the thunder in this series because okc lost a lot of games by choking in the 4th quarter I mean come on we were all shytting them on this, but it looks like the okc is a bad matchup for the spurs forreal. Sabo is exploting these spurs guards. Athleticism is beating these older players. And last year athletic clippers bigs exploited that spurs frontcourt.

However they have not won the series yet, we were shytting on miami when spurs had the 3-2 lead, we were shytting on miami when celtics had the 3-2 lead. If he can't close out the series then maybe billy is not a good coach, huh?

The only thing that pisses me off is that most likely they are staying in that redneck c00n city, those racists dont deserve a team like this fukk them
They've choked plenty of times in this series. The Spurs just haven't capitalized.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Donovan has made some solid adjustments in this series:yeshrug:

Going to Kanter + Adams has been a great look for the Thunder down the stretch here. Putting Ibaka on the bench in key spots was a bold move and Brooks might not have been able to make that call:wow:

Wizards brehs, good luck with Brooks:huhldup: Guy's transition defense coaching is suspect at BEST
The "knock" on brooks was that people didn't believe he had anything to do with the teams success other than the stout defense
That he would let KD and Russ take over the offense (even tho he developed those players and the rest of them)

What I don't get about this thread is OKC is doing the same shyt now, Hero ball. Just with more mature versions of those same players. The defense isn't as good either. Why they neck and neck with a team that is filled with over the hill players?
Best in the world vs Oldest living active players.. it shouldn't be a battle. I love Alderidge but 40+ in the playoffs?

Only reason this series isn't over right now is because San Antonio been getting cold at the end of games. Old players with not enough in the tank to knock down jumpers they would have 5yrs ago (I'm looking at Tony P and Manu.. Tim way over the hill at this point)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The "knock" on brooks was that people didn't believe he had anything to do with the teams success other than the stout defense
That he would let KD and Russ take over the offense (even tho he developed those players and the rest of them)

What I don't get about this thread is OKC is doing the same shyt now, Hero ball. Just with more mature versions of those same players. The defense isn't as good either. Why they neck and neck with a team that is filled with over the hill players?
Best in the world vs Oldest living active players.. it shouldn't be a battle. I love Alderidge but 40+ in the playoffs?

Only reason this series isn't over right now is because San Antonio been getting cold at the end of games. Old players with not enough in the tank to knock down jumpers they would have 5yrs ago (I'm looking at Tony P and Manu.. Tim way over the hill at this point)

Fam you in hear talking out your ass :what:. We've held a team that averaged over 110 per 100 possessions in the rs to under 98 per 100 possessions. Spurs are the 3rd best offense in the league . The dumb shyt you make yourself believe :snoop:

And we were running nothing like this under brooks :what:
THUNDER SPURS GAME 4: THE OFFENSE

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Billy has failed to make any notable changes to OKC's halfcourt offense, but he's managed the rotations and lineups well. He's even drawn up some solid plays out of timeouts and found a way to organize them a little better down the stretch in this series.

I also give him credit for finding a role for Waiters that actually works. Waiters at backup point guard has been :whew:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fam you in hear talking out your ass :what:. We've held a team that averaged over 110 per 100 possessions in the rs to under 98 per 100 possessions. Spurs are the 3rd best offense in the league . The dumb shyt you make yourself believe :snoop:

And we were running nothing like this under brooks :what:
THUNDER SPURS GAME 4: THE OFFENSE
Bruh, look at what you just said... "We've held a team that averaged over 110 per 100 possessions" :wtf:
I don't need this stat shyt to analyze what I see (I'm talking playoffs) Its the exact same shyt

You wanna know what the biggest difference is besides just gettin better with age. Its funny how now its ok to accept Russell for what he is. But when Scott allowed it, the media was like "He's taking shots away from Durant :sadbron:"
Todays OKC is nothing but Russ penetrating and kicking to the open man, with KD being the first option
I'm not even watching the game right now, hopefully San An is getting in that ass to help back up the point I'm making :francis: