• Nah, he tried real hard :trollbron:

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruh, look at what you just said... "We've held a team that averaged over 110 per 100 possessions" :wtf:
I don't need this stat shyt to analyze what I see (I'm talking playoffs) Its the exact same shyt

You wanna know what the biggest difference is besides just gettin better with age. Its funny how now its ok to accept Russell for what he is. But when Scott allowed it, the media was like "He's taking shots away from Durant :sadbron:"
Todays OKC is nothing but Russ penetrating and kicking to the open man, with KD being the first option
I'm not even watching the game right now, hopefully San An is getting in that ass to help back up the point I'm making :francis:
That's definitely not what's happening:dwillhuh:

Roberson and Adams going off for playoff highs right now:obama:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just one question: would Billy Donovan play a retiring corpse of Derek Fisher 40 minutes in a conference finals elimination game? Blame the roster construction if you want, and that certainly has been a valid criticism for a long time, but c'mon, who was holding a gun to Brooks head for all that Fisher?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Just one question: would Billy Donovan play a retiring corpse of Derek Fisher 40 minutes in a conference finals elimination game? Blame the roster construction if you want, and that certainly has been a valid criticism for a long time, but c'mon, who was holding a gun to Brooks head for all that Fisher?

nope, Billy has already shown more flexability than Brooks' lame ass

this hire is already a win, no one had them going past the 2nd round. it was 'SA-GS will be the GOAT WCF' from about November on

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am surprised by the adjustments he has made in the playoffs, cause he was pretty shyt during season. We will see how he ends up with this series and if they advance, how he does against Cavs. Lebron has OKC's # for some reason, so it will be pretty interesting how Donovan responds

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am surprised by the adjustments he has made in the playoffs, cause he was pretty shyt during season. We will see how he ends up with this series and if they advance, how he does against Cavs. Lebron has OKC's # for some reason, so it will be pretty interesting how Donovan responds

Tristan and Frye vs. Kanter and Adams on the boards would be a crazy battle:ohhh: