GGG in regards to Mayweather fight at 154: "Show me contract"

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/05/golovkin-wants-mayweather-at-154-show-me-contract/
After last night’s easy 6th round knockout win over a rehydrated 172 pound Willie Monroe Jr. (19-2, 6 KOs), IBO/WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs) says he’d come down to 154 to fight superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a big money fight.

Golovkin’s trainer Abel Sanchez says that the only fighter they would come down to 154 for is Mayweather Jr. Obviously, Sanchez realizes that by Golovkin volunteering to move down to 154 for the Mayweather fight, he could find other junior middleweights or even welterweights choosing to try and fight Golovkin at this weight, hoping that he’s weak enough for them to get an edge against him.

“This is business. Show me the contract,” Golovkin said about a fight against Mayweather last night.

Sanchez said “Only for Floyd. There’s no reason to go down for Canelo. Canelo hasn’t made 154 in three fights over. I’m sure he’ll be moving to 160. But for Floyd, most definitely.”

I wouldn’t assume that Canelo will be moving to 160 any time soon because he seems to have created his own division at 155 with his catch-weight fights, which are at middleweight, but he seems to see them at junior middleweight despite the fact that they’re at middleweight. The middleweight division goes from 155 to 160.
Mayweather would surprise a lot of boxing fans if he were to face Golovkin at 154. Few people believe that Mayweather will elect to fight someone as dangerous as Golovkin.

Mayweather did face Canelo at a 152 pound catch-weight in 2013, but that was against Canelo. It’s a much different story than a fight against Golovkin. Canelo takes a lot of rest breaks in fights due to his problems in gassing out. He doesn’t have Golovkin’s stamina, and he doesn’t have his punching power. He also doesn’t seem to be nearly as smart and as experienced as Golovkin. That’s why it was easy for Mayweather to beat Canelo in their fight in 2013. But with Golovkin, Mayweather would be taking a huge risk because of his punching power, ring intelligence and aggressiveness. As long as Golovkin isn’t weight drained, he would be very dangerous for a fighter like Mayweather, who hasn’t faced a really good fighter at 154 as of yet.

“I’m pretty sure we’re going to find a real solid guy that’s going to push me for that last fight and when I go out, you know, I want to go out with a bang,” Mayweather said via Shade 45 SiriusXM Radio, about his last of his career next September.

I don’t think Mayweather is willing to take a big risk by fighting Golovkin because he’s a completely different animal than the guys that Mayweather has been fighting recently in Manny Pacquiao, Marcos Maidana and Canelo.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather isn't fighting GGG. I put my money on his last fight being against Khan

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yup a nikka who weighed 146 in his last fight and could make 140 if he gave a fukk should fight GGG. :camby:

If I were Floyd I'd make this dude come down to 151.21 and beat the shyt out of his corpse :pacspit:
cosign... if folks are that adamant that he fight GGG to prove himself, given May has proven time and time again his spot in the sport is well earned, I wouldn't blame him for making GGG drained like fukk just spite his haters and watch them cry more as GGG limps around the ring with his lips about to fall off from dehydration.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
cosign... if folks are that adamant that he fight GGG to prove himself, given May has proven time and time again his spot in the sport is well earned, I wouldn't blame him for making GGG drained like fukk just spite his haters and watch them cry more as GGG limps around the ring with his lips about to fall off from dehydration.

with a 5lb no rehydration clause :pacspit: :pacspit:

but asking this non english speaking fakkit to fight :sog: and it's :whoa:

" Max where Canelo/Cotto/Floyd at big drama show Mexican style" pandering ass eurocac :pacspit:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Won't happen. Wish it would, but it won't. Floyd has nothing left to prove. Floyd just got a huge monkey off his back in beating a washed up Pacquaio. You can tell that fight weighed on him heavily, because when you see him public now it's all smiles. Doubt he goes back in there and fights a guy like GGG

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
if he fights floyd weight drained people would cry. plus ggg would get a small ass purse if they fought :deadmanny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup a nikka who weighed 146 in his last fight and could make 140 if he gave a fukk should fight GGG. :camby:

If I were Floyd I'd make this dude come down to 151.21 and beat the shyt out of his corpse :pacspit:

:mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I think he's way too slow for Floyd. Money wins in a UD with a highly possible KD by GGG.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
first pacman was the boogeyman, now pac is washed up, even though all those retards though he was going damage mayweather like no other before, he made him look like robert guerrero like I said he would, ordinary

so now Floyd is scared of a middleweight who has no competition in his own division yet refuses to move up like real fighters to prove their worth

floyd beats GGG, oh he ran, he didn't do anything, etc, lol, floyd has driven the world insane, this has to be the most bizarre obsession with a fighter in history

this nikka could fight the reanimated corpse of Sugar Ray Robinson, and they will just say it doesn't count because Floyd didn't buy a time machine to go back and fight Ray Robinson when he wasn't a zombie

shyt is just ridiculous at this point, the hate is strong, these boxing writers sounding like scorned lovers