GGG in regards to Mayweather fight at 154: "Show me contract"

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
you're the floyd stan..you should know these things about floyd mayweather..pay attention breh
I ain't no Floyd stan, I'm not even a fan. I just recognize greatness when I see it. Pay attention

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
first pacman was the boogeyman, now pac is washed up, even though all those retards though he was going damage mayweather like no other before, he made him look like robert guerrero like I said he would, ordinary

so now Floyd is scared of a middleweight who has no competition in his own division yet refuses to move up like real fighters to prove their worth

floyd beats GGG, oh he ran, he didn't do anything, etc, lol, floyd has driven the world insane, this has to be the most bizarre obsession with a fighter in history

this nikka could fight the reanimated corpse of Sugar Ray Robinson, and they will just say it doesn't count because Floyd didn't buy a time machine to go back and fight Ray Robinson when he wasn't a zombie

shyt is just ridiculous at this point, the hate is strong, these boxing writers sounding like scorned lovers
Agreed. I will say though that Top Rank was able to mask Manny being washed up by putting him in there with Rios and Chris Algeri

i know you haven't watched boxing as long as i have but here's a video of floyd's hand touching canvas and the ref counts immediately

at 1:15

pay attention breh

Come on, now you're just parsing words. Guy clearly means Floyd hasn't been legitimately knocked down

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They stay trying to slight this dude like he has anything to prove in the sport of boxing

If GGG wants to drop 6lbs below fighting weight to get schooled by Floyd go ahead. But don't make it look like Floyd couldn't handle GGG... you would think in 48 fights people wouldn't make that mistake again

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Agreed. I will say though that Top Rank was able to mask Manny being washed up by putting him in there with Rios and Chris Algeri

Come on, now you're just parsing words. Guy clearly means Floyd hasn't been legitimately knocked down

No that's not it.. @SkiHatDaGawd told him what it was first..then I told him...touched glove to the canvas is a knockdown which got counted against floyd..and he argued until he revealed he thought it was the judah fight..no ifs ands or buts...he understood but he was wrong

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
No that's not it.. @SkiHatDaGawd told him what it was first..then I told him...touched glove to the canvas is a knockdown which got counted against floyd..and he argued until he revealed he thought it was the judah fight..no ifs ands or buts...he understood but he was wrong
Ok, but nice job of parsing words.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Floyd has one official "KD" in his career when he broke his hand and dropped down from the pain, one debatable against Judah which is unofficial, and Mosley came thiiiiiiiiis close...

But he's never been "dropped"

Pretty f*cking amazing if you ask me.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Floyd has one official "KD" in his career when he broke his hand and dropped down from the pain, one debatable against Judah which is unofficial, and Mosley came thiiiiiiiiis close...

And this is what I'm saying, he's never been dropped by a punch

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
GGG talking greasy when so far he fought the same opposition on HBO he would have fought if his ass stayed in Germany

hasn't even fought a Lara, Peter Quillin caliber fighter yet

breh wants that Mayweather payday without putting in the work first

severe case of Khanitis

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
GGG talking greasy when so far he fought the same opposition on HBO he would have fought if his ass stayed in Germany

hasn't even fought a Lara, Peter Quillin caliber fighter yet

breh wants that Mayweather payday without putting in the work first

severe case of Khanitis

See, this is the problem I have with hating on GGG. He's nowhere NEAR doing what Khan is doing, because GGG has destroyed every single opponent he's faced in the ring and is undoubtedly the best MW in the world today. On one hand, we get mad at fighters for not wanting to unify their belts, and then on the other hand, we throw rocks at GGG because he wants to get that WBC/Lineal Championship up off of Cotto. I see no problem with him attempting to unify his division.

Secondly, he HAS put in the work. What MW has he missed that's willing to fight him?:dahell: He wants em all, they dont feel the same about him though:yeshrug:

Lara and Peter Quillin both get their ass beat by GGG, and if Lara REALLY wanted the fight, why not have Al Haymon rush that contract to Team Golovkin and The Klitschko's?:mjpls:

Andrade the same. He claims (which Andrade is better than both Lara and Quillin anyways imo) that he's willing to fight GGG, but yet no contracts are being sent saying that:manny:

Canelo is saying that he will fight at 154 and is not interested in moving up yet...cool. Ward is saying that he will fight at 168 and is not interested in moving up yet...cool. Gennady Golovkin says that he will fight at 160 and is not interested in moving up yet...the pitchforks come out:heh:

GGG has basically already cleaned his division out, but the other "Champions" are ducking HIM...not the other way around. Im pretty sure if Cotto, Lee, and the new IBF Champion would be wiling to get in the ring with him, GGG destroys all of them and is STILL gonna receive hate. He's basically the MW version of Wladimir Klitschko at this point in terms of dominance over his division and the lack of respect that comes with it:wow:

Last edited:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
See, this is the problem I have with hating on GGG. He's nowhere NEAR doing what Khan is doing, because GGG has destroyed every single opponent he's faced in the ring and is undoubtedly the best MW in the world today. On one hand, we get mad at fighters for not wanting to unify their belts, and then on the other hand, we throw rocks at GGG because he wants to get that WBC/Lineal Championship up off of Cotto. I see no problem with him attempting to unify his division.

Secondly, he HAS put in the work. What MW has he missed that's willing to fight him?:dahell: He wants em all, they dont feel the same about him though:yeshrug:

Lara and Peter Quillin both get their ass beat by GGG, and if Lara REALLY wanted the fight, why not have Al Haymon rush that contract to Team Golovkin and The Klitschko's?:mjpls:

Andrade the same. He claims (which Andrade is better than both Lara and Quillin anyways imo) that he's willing to fight GGG, but yet no contracts are being sent saying that:manny:

Canelo is saying that he will fight at 154 and is not interested in moving up yet...cool. Ward is saying that he will fight at 168 and is not interested in moving up yet...cool. Gennady Golovkin says that he will fight at 160 and is not interested in moving up yet...the pitchforks come out:heh:

GGG has basically already cleaned his division out, but the other "Champions" are ducking HIM...not the other way around. Im pretty sure if Cotto, Lee, and the new IBF Champion would be wiling to get in the ring with him, GGG destroys all of them and is STILL gonna receive hate. He's basically the MW version of Wladimir Klitschko at this point in terms of dominance over his division:wow:
all those words yet fukking Daniel Geale is still the best MW GGG faced

Klitschko cleaned out his division, SOG cleaned out his Division

meanwhile GGG still fights cab drivers and Felix Sturm leftovers

GGG needs to fight other top 5 MW first before we crown his ass

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its absolutely insane
19 years
never been dropped once
especially in boxing where lucky punches happen all the time
the man deserves his due

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
all those words yet fukking Daniel Geale is still the best MW GGG faced

Klitschko cleaned out his division, SOG cleaned out his Division

meanwhile GGG still fights cab drivers and Felix Sturm leftovers

GGG needs to fight other top 5 MW first before we crown his ass

Martin Murray, Matthew Macklin, and Daniel Geale were all good victories.

He doesnt need to "fight other Top 5 MW first before we crown him", because anyone using their Boxing eyes already knows that GGG is easily the best MW today. Him beating Andy Lee isnt gonna confirm anything that we dont already know:mjlol: