Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the fight.. Floyd's never fought a puncher like this.. He's getting KO'd

After the fight..

GGG is a bum.. Who has he beat?

This wasn't a prime GGG.. Fight was boring (code for Floyd won)..

Floyds a coward making a weight drained GGG cut down to JMW..

Mayweather is ducking the fade from (insert new hyped fighter)

That killer at 175:sas1:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first pacman was the boogeyman, now pac is washed up, even though all those retards though he was going damage mayweather like no other before, he made him look like robert guerrero like I said he would, ordinary

so now Floyd is scared of a middleweight who has no competition in his own division yet refuses to move up like real fighters to prove their worth

floyd beats GGG, oh he ran, he didn't do anything, etc, lol, floyd has driven the world insane, this has to be the most bizarre obsession with a fighter in history

this nikka could fight the reanimated corpse of Sugar Ray Robinson, and they will just say it doesn't count because Floyd didn't buy a time machine to go back and fight Ray Robinson when he wasn't a zombie

shyt is just ridiculous at this point, the hate is strong, these boxing writers sounding like scorned lovers
That would be hilarious . Be like Floyd you good vs super zombie fighters but what about two super zombie fighters at one time ??? Chicken ass Floyd ducking

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You're embarrassing.....using a fight where no punch was landed and he hurt his hand landing a punch.

whats embarrassing...is something like this being posted below:
floyd should face khan (fresh off struggling with julio diaz) instead of pacquiao because of "nationalistic rooting interests" :stopitslime:

gee i wonder posted this gem:ohhh:..by far the stupidest thing ive read in this subsection

whats also embarassing is you also dont seem to know what counts as a KD either...you stans and silly shyt you say :camby:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd isn't going to fight GGG.
And Floyd Sr's concerns about GGG rehydrating to 170+ are legitimate.

To be honest, it feels like boxing fans and writers are searching for ANYONE to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr at this point.

GGG is a stretch because there's nobody left in the Welterweight division to challenge Floyd. So they look for a big puncher like GGG who could stretch himself thin to get down to 154.

The way this shyt is going, if Floyd gains 5 more pounds in the next month they'll be asking him to fight Carl Froch. It's getting ridiculous. :mjlol:

I don't even like Floyd Mayweather but people just have to get over the facts. The MFer is good at what he does. Even if most people find it boring as hell. But the shyt isn't going to change. He's undefeated and approaching 40 years old and has taken almost no serious punishment. In a sport like boxing where just about everyone winds up with some kind of brain injury, Floyd will probably live out his life as one of the healthiest boxers of all-time.

Floyd should probably fight somebody like Keith Thurman or Austin Trout. Guys who are in his territory as far as weight...and might offer a decent match up. (Floyd would probably beat them both anyway)

Floyd will probably fight Amir Khan...or maybe he'll fight Danny Garcia just to get my latino fans excited one last time...only to demolish him and retire at 49-0.

And the only way Floyd comes back from a 2nd retirement to go 50-0....is if Pacquiao returns next May and wins a fight. Then there will be a 2nd May/Pac fight in September 2016....for less money the 1st fight...but still enough to entice Floyd....and he'll clear something like another 130 million bucks.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
a second pac fight might make even more.......who would have thought that a out of prime-koed pac fight would be larger than a prime may-pac fight.:wow:

those pac fans are loyal...maybe if every great boxer had this loyalty they would take more high risk -low reward fights:mjcry:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im saying breh :pachaha:..nikkas really want that legit KD stricken from that record lol

Nobody wants it stricken from his record....it's just a cheap move to people that know how and why the KD happened for you to parse words and use semantics to qualify it as a legit KD. That's like running around after the Montell Griffin fight saying Roy caught a L. On record, yeah, but to those that watched the fight know how and why Roy got a L. Somethings aren't as black and white as you're trying to make it. There's context to that, and I'm sure you know that. You're basically being a boxscore watcher if you're hanging your hat on a technicality. Officially does he have a KD on his record....yes....but has he officially been knocked down.....no.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nobody wants it stricken from his record....it's just a cheap move to people that know how and why the KD happened for you to parse words and use semantics to qualify it as a legit KD. That's like running around after the Montell Griffin fight saying Roy caught a L. On record, yeah, but to those that watched the fight know how and why Roy got a L. Somethings aren't as black and white as you're trying to make it. There's context to that, and I'm sure you know that. You're basically being a boxscore watcher if you're hanging your hat on a technicality. Officially does he have a KD on his record....yes....but has he officially been knocked down.....no.[/QUOTE]

what the fukk are you babbling about? :dahell: a knockdown is when a body part other than feet touch the canvas..floyd broke his hand against carlos's head and his hand touched canvas...the ref saw that and gave him a count...making it *drumroll*..an official KD :gladbron:..which means hes been officially knocked down..very fukking clear...the bolded of the nonsense you posted is semantics

bhop-tarver and hamed-kelley are fights where similar glove to canvas KDs occurred .are you going to argue they werent legit? i dont know what roy-montell 1 has to do with anythng..its a DQ loss and even then it was a close fight..wasnt like roy was so far ahead that the DQ was some bullshyt like molina-kirkland..but thats the way the cookie crumbles...floyd mayweather was officially knocked down vs carlos hernandez in a sanctioned fight...deal with it stanley

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk are you babbling about? :dahell: a knockdown is when a body part other than feet touch the canvas..floyd broke his hand against carlos's head and his hand touched canvas...the ref saw that and gave him a count...making it *drumroll*..an official KD :gladbron:..which means hes been officially knocked down..very fukking clear...the bolded of the nonsense you posted is semantics

bhop-tarver and hamed-kelley are fights where similar glove to canvas KDs occurred .are you going to argue they werent legit? i dont know what roy-montell 1 has to do with anythng..its a DQ loss and even then it was a close fight..wasnt like roy was so far ahead that the DQ was some bullshyt like molina-kirkland..but thats the way the cookie crumbles...floyd mayweather was officially knocked down vs carlos hernandez in a sanctioned fight...deal with it stanley

You're that guy......cool. You're too busy trying to be the smartest guy in the room, that you look foolish. You see all that context you're throwing in there about how Roy DQ not being the same as the Kirkland-Molina DQ? That's what I'm talking about. Nobody is disputing that Floyd has an official KD on his record, it's just insulting to boxing FANS, not Stanleys as you so sophomorically throw around, to act like he's actually been knocked down. If you exchanged the word "knocked" with "pushed" and proceed to hurt yourself and let your hand hit to ground while you're in the act of doing the pushing, it would be downright stupid to perpetuate the notion that you got "pushed" down. Like I said.....you wanna ride the technical wave, then that's cool. But it's not black and white like that.