Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

:wow::to:
full

With as much propaganda as there is about Africans disliking African Americans, videos like this are a breath of fresh air. I see that globally, people are watching whats going on with black people in America. Many times when I see travel videos from black americans in other countries they are joyful, being respected and embraced by the local populations.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
BTW, I long to go check out Ghana, but I'm Nigerian so I'll have to check out Nigeria first. I honestly don't think I could live in America much longer. I love New York City but as the cost of living increases, it's just not becoming a favorable place to live or raise children.

I want to raise children with a strong sense of black pride and a connection to African culture and roots.
I don't want to have my children corrupted by whiteness.
I could not imagine being a token ever again in an alienating and predominantly white city or town...when I visit my family in Pittsburgh from NYC I just feel nothing but discomfort. None of these places are really built for black people.

Plus, if you have a good degree there's tons of money to be made in African countries....it's better than having a degree here as a black person and barely even being able to find work in your major.