Girl wanted to split her birthday bill what would the Coli ballers done:ooh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukk that I'm broke I wouldn't of been there in the first place :manny:

Ya'll see that fat bytch talking about we splitting the bill period like her word is law she would've found out real quick that day how Fade get down

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This thread has already been done, but I’ll give it the same answer.

Nah…

They ordering expensive azz lamb chops and steaks and shyt and expecting someone else to split the bill on that.

When I’m going out with family or friends it’s already understood we cover our own bill and if you order you pay for it. The only people I’m paying for are my wife and kids. I’ll occasionally cover my mom too when she travels with us.

It’s always folks that don’t have any money that are out doing the most.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread has already been done, but I’ll give it the same answer.

Nah…

They ordering expensive azz lamb chops and steaks and shyt and expecting someone else to split the bill on that.

When I’m going out with family or friends it’s already understood we cover our own bill and if you order you pay for it. The only people I’m paying for are my wife and kids. I’ll occasionally cover my mom too when she travels with us.

It’s always folks that don’t have any money that are out doing the most.
I totally agree with this it's all been this way with my folks too shyt pay for what you ordered shyt I ain't paying for your cousin 6 Margaritas bytch ain't giving me no p*ssy :lolbron:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I totally agree with this it's all been this way with my folks too shyt pay for what you ordered shyt I ain't paying for your cousin 6 Margaritas bytch ain't giving me no p*ssy :lolbron:
Yeah women get to batting their eyes and looking for some simp or captain save a hoe that has no chance of sleeping with them to step in and cover that. Nah…

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Me and my friends usually owe money to each other so if we go out and I owe you money for a Braves ticket or something then ill just pay for your food instead. But we probably eating at Texas Roadhouse or similar so its not outrageous.

But no we aint splitting a bill where everyone else ordered a bunch of expensive shyt. You pay for your own food.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah women get to batting their eyes and looking for some simp or captain save a hoe that has no chance of sleeping with them to step in and cover that. Nah…

Just went through this on Saturday. Group of 7 of us

:mjlol:

4 joints lookin at me, shiittt I paid mine earlier as I went to the restroom. I know I’m not smashing any of em; why the hell would I pay.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

fukk that I'm broke I wouldn't of been there in the first place :manny:

Ya'll see that fat bytch talking about we splitting the bill period like her word is law she would've found out real quick that day how Fade get down

Probably ate more than the both of them talking about splitting the bill,:stopitslime: if you eat more than yeah it’s beneficial for you for us to “split” it because I am paying more than I would if I am just paying for what I ate.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We made collard greens, hot water cornbread, dirty rice, pressure cooked chuck roast, and a honey bun cake. Had a Uncle Nearest neat afterwards. The wife had a glass of Stella Black.

A good time was had by all

:blessed: