Girl wanted to split her birthday bill what would the Coli ballers done:ooh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:gucci:THERES LITERALLY ONLY 2 nikkaS COMPLAINING ABOUT SPLITTING THE BILL.

EVERYBODY ELSE KNEW IT
WAS COMMON PRACTICE.
:devil:
:evil:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t hang out with broke people in expensive businesses. They knew dam well this was going to happen

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This seems so bizarre to me. Why wouldnt you pay for your own shyt?

I pay 100 for my meal, you pay 300. the fukk we splitting for :dahell: and vice versa if I decide to order some extragavant shti. I wouldn't expect the rest of the party to subsidize my cost.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably ate more than the both of them talking about splitting the bill,:stopitslime: if you eat more than yeah it’s beneficial for you for us to “split” it because I am paying more than I would if I am just paying for what I ate.
The other issue is the gratuity goes up for the group with the bigger bill :
I learned young always google/ research the spot so you can see what you may want and what the prices re like. Also if we aren’t extremely close I will say I will step out early so get me a separate check and for the person we are celebrating I’ll get them a drink or two on my tab , a app etc.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It's not a big deal to me, I tend to just go with the flow of the rest of the table. More often than not, separate checks is usually what happens

If my money isn't right at the time where splitting a large bill would cause me to sweat, I'm keeping my ass at home :manny:

Daps

:gucci:THERES LITERALLY ONLY 2 nikkaS COMPLAINING ABOUT SPLITTING THE BILL.

EVERYBODY ELSE KNEW IT
WAS COMMON PRACTICE.
:devil:
:evil:

If you go into a place expecting to split a bill, you should at least be reasonable about your order

If you going out with friends, don’t go there and buy one drink and an appetizer and get mad when it’s easier for everybody else to split the bill, but you don’t want to cause you broke and went out anyway. And if its that serious, just eat before you come and get your drinks from the bar.

If you want to avoid having to think about any of this, just split the damn bill. It’s not that difficult for a server to do these days and it’s their job anyway.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is so embarrassing. Everyone should just pay their own bill and yall split the cost for the birthday girl’s food. Smh

I would never be out in public arguing over a bill. Once nikkas wouldve started arguing i wouldve told the waiter to ring me up for my food and bounced.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
It depends. There are times I asked off jump for a separate bill because I knew I would leave early or just have a drink or two. Other times, I knew I'd over order, so out of courtesy, I'd ask for a separate bill because I knew I would order a full-course meal.

I don't mind splits though. With my friends, it's a bit different because we just put the whole thing on one card and someone gets the next tab when we go out again. But back when we used to do one card and split through venmo, it was never a problem.

As for the question, this is staged, but I probably pay the whole thing, ask for venmos and then never invite the people who didn't want to pay the split to anything like this again.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Just went through this on Saturday. Group of 7 of us

:mjlol:

4 joints lookin at me, shiittt I paid mine earlier as I went to the restroom. I know I’m not smashing any of em; why the hell would I pay.
This is the way.

Edit**
If it's ol' girls Birthday, pay for hers too and gtfo

Last edited: