Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I feel like Rami was biting MON.

Should I try again?

I never watched Louie...my brother loves it though.
Yeah I definitely see what you mean, but try powering through Ramy if you haven’t finished the first season yet. It ventures off into its own thing and develops an identity that separates it from Master of None, IMO. It has surreal moments similar to Atlanta, perhaps not as good, but the sequences in Ramy are worth the watch.

If there was a show that I could pick to share a universe with Master of None, it’s Louie. Whenever I watch it I feel like Dev could pop in at any moment. :pachaha:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I definitely see what you mean, but try powering through Ramy if you haven’t finished the first season yet. It ventures off into its own thing and develops an identity that separates it from Master of None, IMO. It has surreal moments similar to Atlanta, perhaps not as good, but the sequences in Ramy are worth the watch.

If there was a show that I could pick to share a universe with Master of None, it’s Louie. Whenever I watch it I feel like Dev could pop in at any moment. :pachaha:
Okay bet. Will do.

What channel does Louie come on?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Okay bet. Will do.

What channel does Louie come on?
You’re gonna have to find other ways to watch it since it’s not on any of the streaming services.

Due to the controversy surrounding Louis C.K., FX decided to cut all ties with him so it’s not even available on FX on Hulu. :snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You’re gonna have to find other ways to watch it since it’s not on any of the streaming services.

Due to the controversy surrounding Louis C.K., FX decided to cut all ties with him so it’s not even available on FX on Hulu. :snoop:

Damn I was scared you'd say that.

Okay I'll find it.