Girls really be getting pregnant like that?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You can’t force people to be responsible.

You have about 330 million people in the United States and hooking up and casual sex will always be a thing.

Those women and men are still going to have unprotected sex and women are occasionally going to get pregnant a lot of these women are going to be forced to live with the consequences while others will go to more liberal states and Canada to have a procedure.

I fully expect a lot of doctors and other individuals with a healthcare background to start doing abortions underground and off the books now even though it’s deemed illegal in some conservative leaning states.
nikka please, within 10 years it will be considered immoral to have an abortion. This change is a societal change and this will be normal to the generations that come after us. Nobody's going to be doing underground abortions, in Texas they will charge doctors and whoever else with murder for performing abortions.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
nikka please, within 10 years it will be considered immoral to have an abortion. This change is a societal change and this will be normal to the generations that come after us. Nobody's going to be doing underground abortions, in Texas they will charge doctors and whoever else with murder for performing abortions.
Just like homosexuality (just giving an example) was immoral and not social acceptable just a few decades ago but look at it now.

My family and I went to Universal Studio’s and Disney when we were in Orlando a couple weeks ago and I saw those pride flags an banners all over Disney ( a family park catered to kids).

SCOTUS can strike down as many rights as they want we are moving towards a much more liberal society and that’s what these hard right Christian White folks are revolting against.

Other shyt like drugs, drinking and driving, etc have been illegal for years, but it still doesn’t stop people from doing them. Women are absolutely still going to have these abortions illegally whether it be in some back room somewhere or some physician willing to roll the dice on their medical license and still doing them.

It’s amazing how naive and gullible some of you kneegrows are and I’m sure you are a breh that’s actually out here working, getting money, and leading a household.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Just like homosexuality (just giving an example) was immoral and not social acceptable just a few decades ago but look at it now.

My family and I went to Universal Studio’s and Disney when we were in Orlando a couple weeks ago and I saw those pride flags an banners all over Disney ( a family park catered to kids).

SCOTUS can strike down as many rights as they want we are moving towards a much more liberal society and that’s what these hard right Christian White folks are revolting against.

Other shyt like drugs, drinking and driving, etc have been illegal for years, but it still doesn’t stop people from doing them. Women are absolutely still going to have these abortions illegally whether it be in some back room somewhere or some physician willing to roll the dice on their medical license and still doing them.

It’s amazing how naive and gullible some of you kneegrows are and I’m sure you are a breh that’s actually out here working, getting money, and leading a household.
What you're going to see is a significant decline in abortions. Need I remind you black women get abortions the most and we know why. Lack of funds to raise a kid and not many doctors are going to risk thier career, livelihood, and imprisonment performing illegal abortions.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Both men and the women deserve blame and culpability for it transpired as both should be responsible enough to use protection. If one party was responsible, then the situation wouldn’t happen.
if a bytch swears she's on birth control,fukk am i supposed to do??
Strap up?
Is your dumb brain getting fukked by stupid?
:gucci:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
What you're going to see is a significant decline in abortions. Need I remind you black women get abortions the most and we know why. Lack of funds to raise a kid and not many doctors are going to risk thier career, livelihood, and imprisonment performing illegal abortions.
Black women might do it at a higher percentage based on a much smaller population, but White women get far more abortions by the numbers.

This is absolutely about declining White birth rates. Millennials and Gen Z aren’t having kids at the same clip as earlier generations.

These old cacs saw that and call themselves playing the long game; however, this will absolutely backfire on them in the years to come. Bible thumping cacs that aren’t astute to political theater stand behind pro-life for religious reasons. Those same latter cacs won’t give a shyt about any of these same kids getting their brains blown out due to lack of common sense legislation, and growing up in unimaginable poverty; those cacs are also not opening up their homes or wallets to help any of those disadvantaged youth. They going be screaming that “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” shyt then. Those cacs are going to put their children in private and charter schools far away from the disadvantaged and go live in the burbs and gated communities far isolated from the consequences that this will surely bring.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one breh.