Girls really be getting pregnant like that?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Listening to good ol' talk radio/npr and theyre talking about how the american women on the boarder states are going to collapse the Canadian healthcare system because they will now be crossing over into canada to now get their abortions:gucci:

It sounds like some of these hoes are having abortions more then they see their dentist :Gucci:

What happened to good ol fashion birth control, pulling out, condoms, swallowing etc :gucci:

Like, abortions are really this popular? :gucci:

Thisnewworld dont make sense to me :wow:

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
From what I understood, it's not the whole country that bans it, just the majority right?

Plan B is still there, but they will say it's unhealthy and can drive to sterilization :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Listening to good ol' talk radio/npr and theyre talking about how the american women on the boarder states are going to collapse the Canadian healthcare system because they will now be crossing over into canada to now get their abortions:gucci:

It sounds like some of these hoes are having abortions more then they see their dentist :Gucci:

What happened to good ol fashion birth control, pulling out, condoms, swallowing etc :gucci:

My cousin used to work in the planned parenthood clinics, not in a health capacity, but he said the amount of women of all walks of life that come through there for abortions would blow your mind.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

However, I agree. You’d think they were restarting chattel slavery.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They’re not getting pregnant by themselves :mjtf:

Both men and the women deserve blame and culpability for it transpired as both should be responsible enough to use protection. If one party was responsible, then the situation wouldn’t happen.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
However, government shouldn’t care about that and let free enterprise do it’s thang.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You can’t force people to be responsible.

You have about 330 million people in the United States and hooking up and casual sex will always be a thing.

Those women and men are still going to have unprotected sex and women are occasionally going to get pregnant a lot of these women are going to be forced to live with the consequences while others will go to more liberal states and Canada to have a procedure.

I fully expect a lot of doctors and other individuals with a healthcare background to start doing abortions underground and off the books now even though it’s deemed illegal in some conservative leaning states.