Girls really be getting pregnant like that?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You can’t force people to be responsible.

You have about 330 million people in the United States and hooking up and casual sex will always be a thing.

Those women and men are still going to have unprotected sex and women are occasionally going to get pregnant a lot if these women are going to forced to live with the consequences while others will go to more liberal states and Canada to have a procedure.

I fully expect a lot of doctors and other individuals with a healthcare background to start doing abortions underground and off the books now even though it’s deemed illegal in some conservative leaning states.

That'd be stupid and wreckless on their part and a lawsuit waiting to happen. It wouldn't even be worth the risk of losing everything you've ever worked for to help out someone that you don't know.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You can’t force people to be responsible.

You have about 330 million people in the United States and hooking up and casual sex will always be a thing.

Those women and men are still going to have unprotected sex and women are occasionally going to get pregnant a lot of these women are going to forced to live with the consequences while others will go to more liberal states and Canada to have a procedure.

I fully expect a lot of doctors and other individuals with a healthcare background to start doing abortions underground and off the books now even though it’s deemed illegal in some conservative leaning states.
Just like Like your job can force you to go but if u don't u get fired. Play stupid games get stupid prizes fool..

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
From what I understood, it's not the whole country that bans it, just the majority right?

Plan B is still there, but they will say it's unhealthy and can drive to sterilization :francis:
These females are terminating to many pregnancies that they're sterilizing themselves anyway

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That'd be stupid and wreckless on their part and a lawsuit waiting to happen. It wouldn't even be worth the risk of losing everything you've ever worked for to help out someone that you don't know.
Just like their is a market for drugs there will be a market for this.

Doctors commit malpractice everyday, I’m not saying it would be widespread; however, those women that come from money and affluence will have a personal physician that will do that and code it as something else.

It’s really poor and lower middle class people (the ones that really don’t need to be having a lot of kids) that will be forced to carry pregnancies to term.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
*wakes up, logs in*
*first thread is the misogynist circlejerk of the day*
*logs out*

thanks for making my decision so easy :salute:
Double down the on the lgbtx2 batty-bwoy energy breh.

Im making an observation based on a new discovery.

The woman is literally the gate keeper and the last stand between pregnancy and it seems like they took the keys and threw them away.

When did abortions and getting pregnant become a casual, everyday thing :gucci:

I thought abortions were reserved for stopping birth defects and terminating pregancies that resulted from rape. The more women that are calling in and the more that women are chiming in are making this shyt look completely recreational

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Just like their is a market for drugs there will be a market for this.

Doctors commit malpractice everyday, I’m not saying it would be widespread; however, those women that come from money and affluence will have a personal physician that will do that and code it as something else.

It’s really poor and lower middle class people (the ones that really don’t need to be having a lot of kids) that will be forced to carry pregnancies to term.

It's a simple solution to the problem though and that's for all parties involved. It's 2022. There's too many of contraceptions out here for the need to have abortions outside of extreme cases. Let's be honest here.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Listening to good ol' talk radio/npr and theyre talking about how the american women on the boarder states are going to collapse the Canadian healthcare system because they will now be crossing over into canada to now get their abortions:gucci:

It sounds like some of these hoes are having abortions more then they see their dentist :Gucci:

What happened to good ol fashion birth control, pulling out, condoms, swallowing etc :gucci:

Like, abortions are really this popular? :gucci:

Thisnewworld dont make sense to me :wow:

There are about 1 million abortions a year and iirc 1 in 5 women has had one.

It's very common

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Just like Like your job can force you to go but if u don't u get fired. Play stupid games get stupid prizes fool..
There will be plenty of people playing stupid games.

Y’all give people entirely to much credit and want to punish them into being responsible which will never work with some people. Some people are going to dumb azzes regardless of the consequences that follow. I see it everyday.

It's a simple solution to the problem though and that's for all parties involved. It's 2022. There's too many of contraceptions out here for the need to have abortions outside of extreme cases. Let's be honest here.

I don’t think abortions should be used as birth control; however, a woman still should have the choice.

Again women are still going to have unprotected casual sex with men and get pregnant, I personally rather not see a unwanted children being brought into situations that are not fit and turning into broken adults to repeat the same cycle or worse.

That is not to mention a healthcare, educational system, and infrastructure of these poor azz states like where I live that won’t be to handle the influx in population. I believe I saw data that mentioned like 1 in 4 women in America has had an abortion

That’s going to translate into millions more children being born over the next few decades. A lot of people don’t like the idea of abortions for religious and personal reasons, but you better have some plans for all these “precious lives” that this will result in. Most people could give a fukk after these children are born and are not opening up their wallet or home to them either they just care about them being born.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There will be plenty of people playing stupid games.

Y’all give people entirely to much credit and want to punish them into being responsible which will never work with some people. Some people are going to dumb azzes regardless of the consequences that follow. I see it everyday.

I don’t think abortions should be used as birth control; however, a woman still should have the choice.

Again women are still going to have unprotected casual sex with men and get pregnant, I personally rather not see a unwanted children being brought into situations that are not fit and turning into broken adults to repeat the same cycle or worse.

That is not to mention a healthcare, educational system, and infrastructure of these poor azz states like where I live that won’t be to handle the influx in population. I believe I saw data that mentioned like 1 in 4 women in America has had an abortion

That’s going to translate into millions more children being born over the next few decades. A lot of people don’t like the idea of abortions for religious and personal reasons, but you better have some plans for all these “precious lives” that this will result in. Most people could give a fukk after these children are born and are not opening up their wallet or home to them either they just care about them being born.
I’m not saying that they shouldn’t have that choice. Abortions aren’t as common as they used to be so let’s not pretend that it is nor normalize it like everyone is doing it as well. That data you’re using a small sample size and doesn't speak to the millions of women in this country.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
From what I understood, it's not the whole country that bans it, just the majority right?

Plan B is still there, but they will say it's unhealthy and can drive to sterilization :francis:

Those red states will become even poorer as people who aren't right wing zealots empty out. They like to believe people don't don't choices.
They'll ban abortion, leading to other bans like weed and crazy prison sentences for violators.