"Girls Trip" (Official Thread)

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looks horrible and the biggest thing I took away from that trailer is Jada's face..:scust:

She doesnt even look like the same person with that plastic surgery. @Dog Based Gremlin , naw wifey wont drag me to see this. She better go with some of her friends.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Tried to find something to like in the trailer and failed.

Will still end up seeing it. Hopefully my man Larenz Tate gets to smash Regina's character :ehh:

I just looked it up and this shyt has a $28 million dollar budget:huhldup:

The Best Man Holiday had a much bigger cast, and was the sequel to a cult classic and that only had a $17 million dollar budget. And they are releasing this shyt in July when Spiderman, Planet of the Apes, the Christopher Nolan movie, and the Idris Elba Dark Tower movie will be out:bryan:

Universal set this up to flop...why wouldn't they release it in February or March? I guess they're banking on women wanting something different than blockbusters in the summer.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Tried to find something to like in the trailer and failed.

Will still end up seeing it. Hopefully my man Larenz Tate gets to smash Regina's character :ehh:

I just looked it up and this shyt has a $28 million dollar budget:huhldup:

The Best Man Holiday had a much bigger cast, and was the sequel to a cult classic and that only had a $17 million dollar budget. And they are releasing this shyt in July when Spiderman, Planet of the Apes, the Christopher Nolan movie, and the Idris Elba Dark Tower movie will be out:bryan:

Universal set this up to flop...why wouldn't they release it in February or March? I guess they're banking on women wanting something different than blockbusters in the summer.

Don't screenwriters get like 5% of the budget for writing. so that's like $140,000 for this shyt. I'm in the wrong profession.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If the budget is only 28mill.. then it might do well enough. Not like it's some 80-100mill blockbuster :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev