Glen Davis Explains Why He Didn't Play This Season

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Clippers training staff sounding more and more incompetent by the day
True but this triple cheese slice for breakfast eatin' ass nicca is the worst candidate to bring this sh*t to the forefront . CP3's broken finger was a fluke, maybe they rehabbed and mis-diagnosed Blake wrong.. that can be debated. :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
clippers always had a horrible medicle staff, wouldn't be surprised if that's not the first time they miss on the injury and then clippers player having a series injury later on, the history of clipper playing having injuries is huge over these last few decades.

shyt reminds me when blazers (another horrible medicle staff) when they told oden he can play when he wasn't ready.
Greg Oden was damaged goods straight from the jump breh:what:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the many reasons I'm a lot more lenient than others when players "come up short" in regards to winning and/or championships... A LOT (most, probably) of these organizations are fukking clusterfukks of ineptitude, from the general managers to the owners to the medical staff to the coaching; how could anybody ever realistically expect good shyt from a franchise that would let some shyt like this happen?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Greg Oden was damaged goods straight from the jump breh:what:
yes he was, but he re-injured while playing for blazers because they told him he can play when he couldn't, I swear there was an article years ago talking about how there was a treatment for oden that would help him resurrect his nba career and they were pointing out the blazers medicle staff problems, that shyt sounded horrible and I wasn't surprised why brandon roy had issues too, one thing is to be injury prone but other is taking care of those injuries, blazers were known for doing a shyt of a job.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
True but this triple cheese slice for breakfast eatin' ass nicca is the worst candidate to bring this sh*t to the forefront . CP3's broken finger was a fluke, maybe they rehabbed and mis-diagnosed Blake wrong.. that can be debated. :francis:
Blake has already said he was misdiagnosed :francis: In typical Blakr fashion he was too pu$$y to say it clearly, but he basically said it

Clippers' Blake Griffin says his quadriceps is still partially torn

His injury was handled horribly, amd he probably shouldn't have even been cleared to play

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Coli lawyers can dude sue?

Seems like it. He definitely sustained quantifiable damages (a lost season game check on par or slightly below what he made the previous season).

Depends on what he told doctors at the time though regarding any pain he felt. Also depends on how broken the ankle was (if it was a hairline fracture, perhaps what the doctor told him wasn't wrong, per se). If he wasn't being totally up front about the extent of pain he was feeling, the docs may have decided not to run an MRI on that basis :manny:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clippers training staff sounding more and more incompetent by the day
Yep they sound worse then the pelicans trainers I didnt understand why blake didn't just have the surgery on the quad it made no sense for him to keep playing.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
They could have made an honest misdiagnosis. Im sure it was just a hairline fracture because he walked around the entire offseason before getting it checked. Kinda like how Sidney Crosby walked around for a year through several MRI's and X-ray's before finding out his neck was broken.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i see people just dont understand
its not a matter of not being competent its a matter of being unethical

i am of the opinion they knew his anklr esd fukked up but they dont get paid by the the play they get paid by the org .......its a huge conflict of interest and any player who has any sense will pay to have a second medical opinion from another medical professional.......

it literally happens all the time ....from kyrie to d rose to luol deng to joakim noah to blake griffin

as a player you just have to realize that people have different interest that dont always interesect with whats best for you