#GMB: Tisha Campbell-Martin Tryna Get Them Laws After Duane. For Hiding Money During Marriage :wow:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Wait.... I could be wrong but wasn't she the one that stayed working and making most of the money? I thought that's why they made it a running joke about them on "Husbands of Hollywood".... So does that mean he was not only hiding money but more than likely it was the money that she was probably making lmaaaao!

Oh yea she's about to try to ruin this man's very existence. Cause in their divorce wouldn't she be the bread winner? So he could possibly clean her out lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait.... I could be wrong but wasn't she the one that stayed working and making most of the money? I thought that's why they made it a running joke about them on "Husbands of Hollywood".... So does that mean he was not only hiding money but more than likely it was the money that she was probably making lmaaaao!

Oh yea she's about to try to ruin this man's very existence. Cause in their divorce wouldn't she be the bread winner? So he could possibly clean her out lol
Maybe. But neither of them were doing much regarding roles. They are the equivalent of eachother pretty much. I know he produced a few things on top of that but I dont think either was doing particularly better than the other. I could be wrong though.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the problem was that bytch trying
to keep up with Jada and couldnt.
he's smart if he hid some damn money.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg