#GMB: Tisha Campbell-Martin Tryna Get Them Laws After Duane. For Hiding Money During Marriage :wow:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all do realize she is doing this so she has to pay him less spousal support upon divorce, right?!?

She’s the bread winner. Period. He could have been asking for $400k for a house and he pocketing $50k on the side. Y’all just not use to powerful black women...old white men accuse they chicks of the same thing.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first of all, yall sounding stupid in here sayin he shouldnt be hiding money. nikka if its his money that he earned then he has every right to "hide" it. yall talmbout what cacs dont want you to do. now if its her money he has no right to do that. he not necessarily hiding it from her but possibly to have some security for them both, but she seems like she could be scorned and just dont trust him. so yall aint never knew nobody personally to go through divorce and try to hide assets from a greedy spouse? you nikkas man...

QDZJBW4.gif

Daps
I literally have not seen ONE relationship that made me say, 'Man, I'd like to have a marriage like that!"

I'll do relationships, but marriage? For what?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first of all, yall sounding stupid in here sayin he shouldnt be hiding money. nikka if its his money that he earned then he has every right to "hide" it. yall talmbout what cacs dont want you to do. now if its her money he has no right to do that. he not necessarily hiding it from her but possibly to have some security for them both, but she seems like she could be scorned and just dont trust him. so yall aint never knew nobody personally to go through divorce and try to hide assets from a greedy spouse? you nikkas man...

QDZJBW4.gif

She has to pay him. She’s trying to lower the payments. His money is his money...but he may have skimmed some from her hidden as business.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As a man it's your job to protect your family and hiding money is part of the gig :manny:

It's also a good idea to make sure that she doesn't find out but it was bound to happen now that lawyers are involved.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I never trusted Tisha Campbell, she never had talent and her claim to fame was the Martin show(she lucky to fall back on that corny ass ‘’My Wife & Kids ) but no big players in Hollywood checking for her now She got Martin Lawerence caught up in a sexual harassment suit and ditched on the show messing up the storyline ,now 20 years later Tisha Campbell and her bum actress friend want to reboot the Martin show.

But Duane Martin shouldn’t of married this heifer,she was talking shyt about him from the start saying he was timid and a baby ,yet the broad married him.

yeah, not denying that...

but the money was falling apart because of him trying to get into real estate and he had no idea what he was doing and they started losing money from what they had through their acting careers

I think Duane Martin and Tisha had opened some club in LA but it went under.Plus Tisha had some minor league music gigs she was doing but who knows .I don’t know why these people think they can tell if these celebs still got money or not as if they are their accountant.