GOAT eats Gisell then Cooks Porkbelly Thursday Night - Official Opening Game Pats - Chiefs thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
change thread title to something less gay

giphy.gif

ya'll nikkas just jealous

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
pats going 19-0 if they go undefeated in september. :blessed:

early season loss is the key. at saints is the one i'm worried about

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Are you guys ready for the clown out tomorrow? There will be 70,000 of these handed out. One towel per Patriots point scored this season.:banderas:.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-03-at-9.27.40-AM.png
what is the story behind this? why is kraft allowing it? like seriously...is this fake news? :mindblown:

at the end of the day, i thought him and goodell had that rich/northeast connection and they would let bygones be bygones.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
what is the story behind this? why is kraft allowing it? like seriously...is this fake news? :mindblown:

at the end of the day, i thought him and goodell had that rich/northeast connection and they would let bygones be bygones.

He can't realistically do much to stop it, and it'd be a bad look for the league and would make Goodell look soft if Kraft made his security take away the towels.

Kraft let Brady down and did not fight for him the way he should have. It's a business, so I understand his decision somewhat, and I think Kraft will let this go as a jab at Goodell. I ended up deciding to watch the game at home tonight instead of going. If I were there, I'd be waving those towels like crazy.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He can't realistically do much to stop it, and it'd be a bad look for the league and would make Goodell look soft if Kraft made his security take away the towels.

Kraft let Brady down and did not fight for him the way he should have. It's a business, so I understand his decision somewhat, and I think Kraft will let this go as a jab at Goodell. I ended up deciding to watch the game at home tonight instead of going. If I were there, I'd be waving those towels like crazy.
breh no commish has ever been disrespected to this extent. not even bud selig.

if kraft is going to allow this then he needs to vote 'no' on extending his contract. it seems like jerry needs a few more owners to get on board if we're going to get rid of this clown.