GOAT Rapper Prodigy Releases New Album of Old Collaborations Through BitTorrent Records

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:blessed:
#tpc
#tnt
The Mobb Gods have blessed us yet again :wow:
Heard he got a multimillion dollar advance :lolbron:
Mobb Deep's Prodigy Releases BitTorrent Bundle Featuring Cam'ron, Raekwon, Action Bronson, More

55127775.jpg

Photo by Johnny Nunez / Getty Images

Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy has teamed up with BitTorrent to release a new series called R.I.P. collecting 45 tracks of collaborations. The first 15-track installment, R.I.P. 1, is available for download here and below. It features tracks Prodigy has appeared on with Cam'ron, Raekwon, Action Bronson, Curren$y, Childish Gambino, Roc Marciano, the late Chinx, Mac Miller, and more. There's also a visual for new single, "Tyranny." The next two installments, featuring collabs with Jay Electronica, Ghostface Killah, DJ Premier, French Montana, and more, will be released later this month.

The R.I.P. series comes 20 years after Mobb Deep's third album Hell on Earth. Prodigy and Havoc are starting a tour for its anniversary. The duo reissued their sophomore album The Infamous in 2014 for that record's 19th anniversary.

R.I.P. 1:

01 Fame [ft. Roc Marciano and Evidence]
02 Body [ft. Childish Gambino]
03 Hoodie Weather [ft. Your Old Droog]
04 The Type [ft. Curren$y]
05 Zoo Musik [ft. Vado and Chinx]
06 Fish Meat [ft. Tri State and Planet Asia]
07 Seven Series Triplets [ft. Action Bronson and Raekwon]
08 In Heaven's Home [ft. Roc Marciano]
09 Death Sentence [ft. Roc Marciano]
10 The Realness [ft. Rick Gonzalez]
11 Losing Weight [ft. Cam'ron]
12 Off the Wall [ft. Boldy James]
13 Confessions of a Cash Register [ft. Mac Miller]
14 Money on Your Head [ft. Chinx]
15 Prisoner [ft. Papoose]

Partial protection credits courtesy of the Gawd @TheDarceKnight :wow:
01 Fame [ft. Roc Marciano and Evidence] off Ev's Cats & Dogs album prod Charli Brown
04 The Type [ft. Curren$y] off Currensy and Alchemist's Covert Coup album
06 Fish Meat [ft. Tri State and Planet Asia] Off Durag Dynasty and Alchemist's 360 Waves album
07 Seven Series Triplets [ft. Action Bronson and Raekwon] off Bronson's Saab Stories prod Harry Fraud
08 In Heaven's Home [ft. Roc Marciano] Off Alchemist's The Good Book album
09 Death Sentence [ft. Roc Marciano] off Prodigy and ALchemist's Albert Einstein album

11 Losing Weight [ft. Cam'ron] Off Cam's S.D.E. prod Diga Branch
13 Confessions of a Cash Register [ft. Mac Miller] off a random Mac Miller joint prod Alchemist

See post #68 for a link from the gawd @Tunes

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:
#tpc
#tnt
The Mobb Gods have blessed us yet again :wow:
Heard he got a multimillion dollar advance :lolbron:
Mobb Deep's Prodigy Releases BitTorrent Bundle Featuring Cam'ron, Raekwon, Action Bronson, More

R.I.P. series will also feature Jay Electronica, Ghostface Killah, DJ Premier, French Montana, and more
By Matthew Strauss
March 11, 2016 at 12:25 p.m. EST

55127775.jpg

Photo by Johnny Nunez / Getty Images

Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy has teamed up with BitTorrent to release a new series called R.I.P. collecting 45 tracks of collaborations. The first 15-track installment, R.I.P. 1, is available for download here and below. It features tracks Prodigy has appeared on with Cam'ron, Raekwon, Action Bronson, Curren$y, Childish Gambino, Roc Marciano, the late Chinx, Mac Miller, and more. There's also a visual for new single, "Tyranny." The next two installments, featuring collabs with Jay Electronica, Ghostface Killah, DJ Premier, French Montana, and more, will be released later this month.

The R.I.P. series comes 20 years after Mobb Deep's third album Hell on Earth. Prodigy and Havoc are starting a tour for its anniversary. The duo reissued their sophomore album The Infamous in 2014 for that record's 19th anniversary.

R.I.P. 1:

01 Fame [ft. Roc Marciano and Evidence]
04 The Type [ft. Curren$y]
06 Fish Meat [ft. Tri State and Planet Asia]
07 Seven Series Triplets [ft. Action Bronson and Raekwon]
08 In Heaven's Home [ft. Roc Marciano]
09 Death Sentence [ft. Roc Marciano]
11 Losing Weight [ft. Cam'ron]
13 Confessions of a Cash Register [ft. Mac Miller]
My man :salute:, rep on deck

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:ohhh::blessed:

we gettin blessed so lovely by the hip hop pantheon of gods this week,we are not worthy..well,thoust grime god is,i need it to tread through the turf unscathed..

Mobb Deep&Jay Electronica concerts at the end of the month too..oh what a time to be a reincarnated pharaoh:blessed: