Going no alcohol is a cheat code brehs.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Moderation is key. You can still enjoy a drink and achieve all of those benefits you mentioned living a healthy lifestyle aka working out, running daily, and eating correctly. If you’re slamming drinks down every other day then that’s a discipline issue.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Moderation is key. You can still enjoy a drink and achieve all of those benefits you mentioned living a healthy lifestyle aka working out, running daily, and eating correctly. If you’re slamming drinks down every other day then that’s a discipline issue.
I'm not. Only drink 2 - 3 times a month but it was enough to mess with me.

I did have an uptick of drinking during the pandemic I'll say.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not. Only drink 2 - 3 times a month but it was enough to mess with me.

I did have an uptick of drinking during the pandemic I'll say.

I came off obtuse in my post so my apologies on that. Good shyt coming to that realization for you. To your point, I’m a daily runner and if I drink a few the night before I’ll have to push a lil harder the next day.

:salute:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is true with everything. But it takes a looooot of discipline. Everybody can't do it.

Ask folks to cut added sugars to 20g a day. That's harder to do than cutting alcohol.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Trying to cut back myself

But ever since I moved it’s been kinda boring/lonely

Especially on the weekends where I want to go hangout some place. Going to work/coming home is basically all I been doing since I moved.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll see if it will make socialization boring. I don't really need liquid courage nowadays to speak to people.

I like fitness stuff and recently I've been more consistent with kickboxing and grappling.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
2 tall cans of brew after work and then sleep.

Still banging out 30 minutes on the stair master first thing in the morning, 1 and a half hours of weights in the evening, eat clean throughout the day, green smoothies and a gallon of water everyday.

People think I’m in my 20s when I’m in my late 30s.