Going to Eritrea will have a nicca's face on :noah: mode 24/7...

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
What fake outrage there are beautiful Eritrean women of all shades but as usual you guys like to fawn over the most racially ambiguous women whether their AA, African or Carribeans. If you go to Eritrea your more likely to see the women I've posted seeing as those are everyday pictures and not handpicked IG photos.
So what quantifies a "Bad" Eritrean women since the women I've posted supposedly don't fit the bill?
What kind of stupid shyt is this. When one is posting women of any country they are posting the top 1%. Most humans are ugly and most humans are superficial. What planet do you live on you sound like a naive child that is barely realising how the real world works. If I am going to post Ugandan women I will post our finest of the finest not some village girl. I am sure some chinese when he posts chinese women he is posting shanghai models not some fisher mans daughter. GTFO.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
CTGFHDBVEAE_6bx.jpg:large
CTGFJbdUsAEyCuu.jpg:large

CTGFL7tUkAA7bVL.jpg:large

CTGFOjSUkAAr5LR.jpg:large

CTGFQUpUsAEfBtQ.jpg:large

CTGFSRnUAAA9GrU.jpg:large

CTGFWRQUEAA725i.jpg:large

CTGFYMyUEAAW2Za.jpg:large

CTGFaApUYAA3L7D.jpg:large

CTGFcngU8AAj7bq.jpg:large

CTGFeRBUcAABlg-.jpg:large

CTGFf4yUYAQsXIu.jpg:large

CTGFhiRU8AEPeuf.jpg:large

CTGFjH3UEAA9LZX.jpg:large

CTGFkrsVAAAgKAz.jpg:large

CTGFmQxUEAAT8IM.jpg:large

CTGFnzYU8AAqtJs.jpg:large

CTGFplhWwAED8uU.jpg:large

CTGFs6rVEAA3PAk.jpg:large

CTGFuawVEAAXTaA.jpg:large

Shyt dont make do damn sense...I can't imagine walking around with my face stuck on :noah: all day.
I see that on my street. Toronto. :blessed:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
The Coli obsession with light skinned black women :mjpls:
They are african. This shadism bullshyt you AAs have needs to end, what kind of backwards psyche is this? If an Italian decides to post a bunch of blonde cacs, does that mean he's :mjpls: for tanned cacs? of course not, when you put it into those context you see how stupid it is.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
eritrea-people10.jpg
865792_eritrean-girl_jpg6563b441ecd4287a23cd313ab6a4826d
797-1322.jpg
67300d1395023913-how-do-you-feel-about-horn-africans-somalis-ethiopians-eritreans-iman_ftms0.jpg
eritrea673712.jpg
146_001.jpg
I noticed a theme with you black dudes that love to fetishized foreign women.
These women are Eritrean too, why weren't they posted?
Did they not pass the international paper bag test?

:mjlol:...Maybe because many of them are CHILDREN and/or have tribal scars. Like wtf. Eritrea has beautiful women get over it.

I notice people are really starting to overuse the word "fetishize".