Goku shortening everyone's life expectancy with his spirit bomb requests unappreciation thread

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Why the fukk am I contributing to my 401k & planning for retirement when I already put in on like 4 spirit bombs

WE never got that contributed energy back
full

Goku asking like a sleazy car sales man. "Oh y'all don't wanna help.. fine. We all gonna die then
full
"

Low tier enemies like
full
why the fukk he asking me?

He should of asked Krillin for a bigger contribution cuz we all know he was gonna die anyways
full

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:mjlol: especially at that goku smiley :mjlol:

that shyt true as fukk tho
Later attempts at forming the spirit bomb didn't quite get the same reactions as the first attempts

full
: ay lemme get ya help. Gotta defeat this guy but I already got this saga's power up and it wasnt enough

full
: nah pleighboi, I think I've contributed enough. I'm the uncredited, sole reason Gohan didn't end up an asexual masochist like his pops.

full
: sorry, fresh out. I got you tomorrow though

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:martin:

This motherfukker contacting people via telepathy while they JUST came back to life or taking a shyt, talmbout "Give All The Energy You Can Spare!", like we ain't in the middle of shyt.

I don't really care if you die
The dragon balls will wish you back to life
I just summon Shenron in the sky
Tell him bring my whole squad back to life

Wish em back I said, all my friends are dead, wish em back I said. :mjcry:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key goku is WOAT anime protagonist. Dude cant do shyt right but get strong. He be bragging about his scumbag shyt too

He's also the WOAT tv dad too.

Miss years of your first born son's life and let Piccolo raise him, brehs. :martin:

Play dead for seven years while your wife is pregnant with your second child, brehs. :martin:

Don't meet your second son until he's seven years old, brehs. :martin:

Make Goten join the martial arts tournament when he had a date and might have got his first piece of p*ssy, brehs. :martin:

Daps
He's also the WOAT tv dad too.

Miss years of your first born son's life and let Piccolo raise him, brehs. :martin:

Play dead for seven years while your wife is pregnant with your second child, brehs. :martin:

Don't meet your second son until he's seven years old, brehs. :martin:

Make Goten join the martial arts tournament when he had a date and might have got his first piece of p*ssy, brehs. :martin:
:jbhmm: nikka you got some points here.