Goku shortening everyone's life expectancy with his spirit bomb requests unappreciation thread

kn83

All Star
Daps
Are you nikkas serious? The spirit bomb doesn't shorten anybody's lifespan. It was never said that it does.

Also, he said he didn't want to be wish back after the Cell Games because he didn't wanna place anymore beef to the Earth. Raditz came to Earth to look for him, Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth because of Raditz, the Namek arc happened because of the Saiyan arc and the androids showed up because of the RRA. So Goku did have a point.

But if this thread is a joke, then never mind.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
He's also the WOAT tv dad too.

Miss years of your first born son's life and let Piccolo raise him, brehs. :martin:

Play dead for seven years while your wife is pregnant with your second child, brehs. :martin:

Don't meet your second son until he's seven years old, brehs. :martin:

Make Goten join the martial arts tournament when he had a date and might have got his first piece of p*ssy, brehs. :martin:
He pulled the anime equivalent to "I'm just gonna run to the store to get some cigarettes"
full

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Are you nikkas serious? The spirit bomb doesn't shorten anybody's lifespan. It was never said that it does.

Also, he said he didn't want to be wish back after the Cell Games because he didn't wanna place anymore beef to the Earth. Raditz came to Earth to look for him, Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth because of Raditz, the Namek arc happened because of the Saiyan arc and the androids showed up because of the RRA. So Goku did have a point.

But if this thread is a joke, then never mind.
It's a joke but it might have some truth to it. You need to donate spirit energy so who knows if you can recharge that as a human

Earth : hey brah, how's our refund looking :mjgrin:
Goku :
full
new power level, who dis

kn83

All Star
Daps
It's a joke but it might have some truth to it. You need to donate spirit energy so who knows if you can recharge that as a human

Earth : hey brah, how's our refund looking :mjgrin:
Goku :
full
new power level, who dis

Well ki is made of 3 elements: energy, mind, and willpower. The spirit bomb only takes the energy part (which can be recharged), there nothing there about using people life force.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Yall nikkas never watched the manga, Goku only cared to keep fighting strong opponents. Defending the Earth is a side job :mjlol:

It's only in the anime that they made him into some hero of justice:mjlol:

Facts most mangas are demonic as hell

Yu-Gi-Oh wasnt about no damn Heart of the Cards, the nikka Yami was straight up cheating and sending dudes to the Inferno :russ:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Remember in the Frieza Saga when this nikka was gathering energy for two episodes straight :dahell: and Frieza ate it like a Scooby snack :mjlol:
I've always disliked Frieza for that shyt. How you don't have places to be and things to do as an intergalactic ruler . Not to mention Colder had a better character model so this is super accurate

image_20170613_032233.jpg

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Well ki is made of 3 elements: energy, mind, and willpower. The spirit bomb only takes the energy part (which can be recharged), there nothing there about using people life force.
It's such a negligible amount of energy he got from the population of earth if that's the case.
No matter what.. his predatory borrowing practices caused a spike in the illicit consumption of sensu beans too

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why the fukk am I contributing to my 401k & planning for retirement when I already put in on like 4 spirit bombs

WE never got that contributed energy back
full

Goku asking like a sleazy car sales man. "Oh y'all don't wanna help.. fine. We all gonna die then
full
"

Low tier enemies like
full
why the fukk he asking me?

He should of asked Krillin for a bigger contribution cuz we all know he was gonna die anyways
full
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, fukk all that. He had a wife, a kid, and another kid on the way.

He needed to go home and be a family man. :hhh:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Vegeta a better father than Goku and he's the first person from that planet to actually make an attempt at raising his kids :dead:
Did a terrible job too. His son was the ultimate latch key kid. traveling through time , not packing shyt besides a jacket, a sword and a bowl hair cut

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Zeno was gonna erase the universes anyway. Goku actually give a chance to survive with the tournament. Vados pointed that shyt out.
That's bs. The idea of erasing the universes probably crossed his mind but he never did it. Goku bringing the other Zeno around put the universes in danger because the two of them together started coming up with sick games.

Zeno 1: I was trippin the other day and thought about erasing all these universes dawg. I need to leave these drugs and drink alone :snoop:
Zeno 2: I just erased a timeline to get rid of some cat who was actin wild :lolbron:
Zeno 1: Word? How was it :ohhh:
Zeno 2: Breh try that shyt. Here, I'ma get you started with a lil game of chess :youngsabo:
Zeno 1: :myman:aight