Gold diggers preying on engineering majors

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
I was taking a humanities course, and one day one of my female classmates just couldn’t contain her glee at having gotten her hooks into an engineer who was about to graduate. I heard her say “Girl, yes, yes, he’s got a job offer at Google, six figures, he’s talking about buying me a ring too” — after they had known each other for 1 semester.

Another time I was talking to this female in my writing class, and she asked me what my major was so i told her chemical engineering; she lit up like a neon light and blurted out:

"Chemical engineering? Wow, that is sooo cool!"

"Do you have any internships?"

Who else is noticing this?

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The engineer is finally experiencing his first gf(or one that's actually 8+ on the charts). That boy has yet to learn that relationships and girls are a game. Play to win.

And this nikka just lost without even knowing how the game play works.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The engineer is finally experiencing his first gf(or one that's actually 8+ on the charts). That boy has yet to learn that relationships and girls are a game. Play to win. :troll:

And this nikka just lost without even knowing how the game play works. :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
those broads ain't golddiggers :francis:.....if anything, those dudes are lames and tricking off :yeshrug: what the girl suppose to say "No, don't give me that ring.....don't take that job at Google!! "....if they were chasing jocks or frat boys, yall would call them something else....they just suppose to be single I guess eh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple years back when I was still in college I heard this girl sitting next to me at the library talking about how she was talking to this mech. Engineer who payed for their entire spring break trip :whoo:.

It wad like 2-3 years ago so im just paraphrasing but, she went on to say that he was not normally what she went for in a guy, she usually like guys with 'swag' and all the gear or athletes but she was willing to give him a chance bc he was a nice guy :skip:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Which is why I don't understand why these chics be in the club looking for men when they should be at colleges trying to catch these seniors before they hit the jackpot.

Females have always been attracted to Masculinity and Status. They value Comfort just as much as Security.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
A couple years back when I was still in college I heard this girl sitting next to me at the library talking about how she was talking to this mech. Engineer who payed for their entire spring break trip :whoo:.

It wad like 2-3 years ago so im just paraphrasing but, she went on to say that he was not normally what she went for in a guy, she usually like guys with 'swag' and all the gear or athletes but she was willing to give him a chance bc he was a nice guy :skip:

Watch this video until the end

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
those broads ain't golddiggers :francis:.....if anything, those dudes are lames and tricking off :yeshrug: what the girl suppose to say "No, don't give me that ring.....don't take that job at Google!! "....if they were chasing jocks or frat boys, yall would call them something else....they just suppose to be single I guess eh
These nikkas just love complaining about women.
Women wanting nikkas who ain't got shyt is a problem.
And women wanting nikkas who have shyt is a problem too.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Chicks who brag to friends about how much money the dude they're fukking makes are gold diggers breh.