Gold diggers preying on engineering majors

Daps
Reppin
St louis
good to see these hoes stepping their
game up......hope it catches on so booman and
young swag will take their punk asses to school
and not see rap or trappin as the road to riches.

:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No entry level job, anywhere is paying six figures breh
Big three management consulting. One of my friends has a girl who's graduating this year and will be working at one of them, after bonuses she'll be clearing 6 figures.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread seems silly.
At the same time there are numerous threads on LSA about chasing men with high salaries, and the switch from professional athletes to white-collar professionals.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was taking a humanities course, and one day one of my female classmates just couldn’t contain her glee at having gotten her hooks into an engineer who was about to graduate. I heard her say “Girl, yes, yes, he’s got a job offer at Google, six figures, he’s talking about buying me a ring too” — after they had known each other for 1 semester.

Another time I was talking to this female in my writing class, and she asked me what my major was so i told her chemical engineering; she lit up like a neon light and blurted out:

"Chemical engineering? Wow, that is sooo cool!"

"Do you have any internships?"

Who else is noticing this?
Never.
My mom told be about an old friend who got married. He was a smart dude. Went to a really good university and got high grades. He got a great job after college. He got married to this pretty girl who went to the same school. She just spend her days spending his money. Total hoe. They got divorced. Homie was a good guy. Haven't heard from him in a long time. He's not an alpha type dude, so he didn't blow her brains out or anything HOH-like.
Engineering dudes got to be careful out there. That degree is like an NFL contract. It's a gold digger magnet.
Me, I got a degree in business management, I have no experience with a gold digger magnet. :sadbron: