Google has built earbuds that translate 40 languages in real time; Truly Revolutionary Brehs :wow:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Google's new headphones promise amazing translation features, but they're really bad
  • Google's $159 Pixel Buds are direct competitors to Apple's AirPods
  • They feel and look cheap, are uncomfortable to wear and don't work well
  • Worse, the highlight feature, the ability to translate, failed in most of my tests
:sadbron:

Apple will copy the idea and make it perfect. All the Apple haters will forget about the Pixel Buds flop and talk about how Apple was years late and don't invent anything anymore. You gotta appreciate how apple rarely puts out shyt that won't work.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Apple will copy the idea and make it perfect. All the Apple haters will forget about the Pixel Buds flop and talk about how Apple was years late and don't invent anything anymore. You gotta appreciate how apple rarely puts out shyt that won't work.

Naw the problem with these is that they don't do any single thing exceptionally yet.
Software updates will sort many of the issues but I won't be buying until the 3rd iteration when they've ironed out many of the bugs and complaints

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Naw the problem with these is that they don't do any single thing exceptionally yet.
Software updates will sort many of the issues but I won't be buying until the 3rd iteration when they've ironed out many of the bugs and complaints

I hope so. I'm not into the brand wars. I think each company has an important place in the advancement of smartphone technology. I just always come back to Apple because every feature I get excited about from another company seems to be beta at best when it comes out.