GOP candidate in Georgia says ARs needed to defend against "looting hordes from Atlanta"

Superstar
Daps
Should I cop one of those 400-500 dollar AR kits?

Kinda want one

I almost forgot that if you’re worried about difficulty building you can also buy complete uppers and lowers and scale prices to your preference. In the past I wanted a reliable piston AR so I got an aero precision upper. I wanted a cheap but proven lower so I found an Anderson. Total it was $550. Normally a complete Aero can end up like $700+.

people are always letting shyt go for the low and selling out of desperation on gunlist, the outdoors trader, gun broker, etc. stores like primary arms, brownells, etc always got deals too.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

“Ma’am, I have been a keynote speaker at an MLK Day celebration,” he said. :mjpls:

it’s funny but I guess those who haven’t had the “fortune” to March with Dr. King, still utilize the opportunity to invoke his name at their convenient leisure.

fukk this dude.

and for all of these people who claimed to have rolled with Dr. King and his message, you’d think MLK would’ve lived to be 99 years old and these tales of systematic oppression (told in present) day would seem as elementary of an Aesop fable.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
It's just who they are

What happens when treason terrorism isn't dealt with in the matter it's suppose to be
You gotta be crazy if you think some old man with an AR 15 is going to stop a trained military force in any scenario lol. But to answer your question, I seriously don’t know. I do know, a bunch of civilians with a random assortment of guns aren’t gonna do much