GOP candidate in Georgia says ARs needed to defend against "looting hordes from Atlanta"

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’ve purchased two along with a M&P Shield .40 & .45. Need to cop a shottie next or May just get the M&P 15-22 sport rifle to teach my sis and kiddo how to shoot

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You gotta be crazy if you think some old man with an AR 15 is going to stop a trained military force in any scenario lol. But to answer your question, I seriously don’t know. I do know, a bunch of civilians with a random assortment of guns aren’t gonna do much

think you quoted the wrong post chief :skip:

I wasn't talking about the military.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
When you buy something you wanna use it. Not let it sit or think of scenarios using it

And even then Sometimes targets and deer ain’t enough or some people.

Think how sociopathic kids kill animals with tools because they can and just to see what happens

Then the excessive obsession with hunting (because you “can’t” kill a human outright)

Then Think about how whenever warriors from some cultures back in the day got a new weapon.. they would serial kill near rivers anonymously just to see what it does. How it hurts human skin and bones

Then When the US started making nukes.. they tested them on human people just to see what it does..

I sometimes think supremacy is the just the biproduct. The main goal is just violent schadenfreude on people you know you can get away with hurting. Glorified sociopathic tendencies. From top to bottom in this society, people only do shyt because they can, not because they want or need to

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
this is why populism is so dangerous.

These rednecks love hating on the only economic engine in the state. IF you remove atlanta from Georgia it would be West Virginia. Gainesville aint even upscale or elite. They got tons of poor white trash over there.

they'll kill one another before they get to us or the government

not to say you shouldn't protect yourself, but don't buy into it like these people

Its amazing how all these "patriots" with guns talk about is overthrowing or killing the government