Got called a c00n today at work by lady trying to shoplift

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I work at Walmart as the Assest Proctection Manager. Currently we don't have a Assest Protection associate to walk around the store to watch and follow suspected shoplifters, so until I hire someone I'm doing that, when I have the chance. Anyway today I had just got back from lunch, when one of the ladies who works in the fitting room asked if I was at work over the walkie that she has. I told her that I was working and she told me that there was a African American lady with short hair, wearing a red blouse along with a teenaged boy, stuffing a bag with clothes. When she said that I :snoop: because I was hoping it was a CAC because I hate when I have to watch or follow a black person. By the time I got to the Apparel section the lady had already left, but one of the department managers informed that the lady and her son where in electronics. Now seeing that I did not witness the lady or her son stuffing that bag, I could not do anything but I told my Ap Customer Host's when she comes to the door to make sure they check her receipt Bm I continued to watch the lady and her son just in case they tried anything elsse .They then start loading up their cart with a few big box items so now I had to make sure they did not get out of the store without paying for the stuff that's in their shopping cart So after following them for about 15 minutes they finally decide to go up to front. So I tell the Customer Service Managers to ask the lady if she needs someone to help her load that her items into her car., to try to discourage her from trying to shoplift if she is planning to. But the lady walks past the Csm and heads towards the Grocery side door. So I get up their as fast as I can and when I get up the lady along with her :wrist:acting son are refusing to show their receipt to the girl at the door and calling her a racist white bytch, for asking them to show the receipt for the items in the cart, which I know they didn't pay for because I had been watching them. The lady asks who I am, and I tell her I am the Assest Protection manager and she accuses me of being a c00n and says this store doesn't want black people shopping there. I dont say anything I do the :shaq2: because my soul is burning slow after being called a con for the first time in real life. Because being that the store is pretty much in the Suburbs most of the shoplifters are white people, along with meth and heroin addicts. I wanted to tell her what she was saying was false and to remind her I was black but I just kept my mouth shut. She trys to tell me that she paid for the stuff in the cart back in electronics but I tell her she didn't because I had been watching her. I then told she can either give me the items and leave or sheccan refuse and I will call the Cops. After about 2 minutes of the lady still not want to give up the items and her pretty much trying to plead with her to leave the staff and go one of the Co Managers walks up and pretends he's talking on the phone with the police, the lady immediately walks out of the store with her son and hops into a 90's style Chevy Suburban All together the total of the item they tried to shoplift was approximately $380. It really pissed me off this lady had the nerve to call me a c00n she knew that she was in the wrong. I mean did she think I was going to let her get out of the store with the stuff she was trying to steal because we're the same race? :heh:I love my people but I'm not going to lose my job over some bullshyt like that. Especially to some bytch I have never seen or met before. I make close to $60,000 a year I'm not trying to lose my job even though I do work long hours and the job can be pretty stressful at times especially dealing with bytches like that. And to anyone who calls me a c00n you can:camby:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
giphy.webp

MMA

Superstar
Daps
nikka gave his job a nice ass title :mjlit:

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
As a fellow associate (hate that fukking title as much as the job. :hhh:), I woulda let her go breh. On top of never knowing if people got a heater on them? That shyt's insured anyway. The store won't lose much.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Breh fukk Wal-Mart. Last time I was there I stole hella dipping tobacco and I don't even dip.

If you tried to stop me I woulda stiffed arm your ass halfway across the parking lot and dipped.

Reminds me pf the time I got stealing bottles at the grocery store. Cac security guard Talmbout "hey stop" :dead: burnt his ass had him looking slow as shyt.

Nah for Real tho that bytch is a petty thief. You really thought she was gonna admit her wrong doing? Nah. Slime shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You should have let her go :pacspit:

Jk, you did what you had to do. She was trying to guilt you so her ass doesn’t get in trouble :yeshrug:
Yeah i hate when people do this, because it reinforces stereotypes and ecological fallacies.

I mean there's instances of innocent people being harassed, falsely prosecuted and even murdered over false perceptions. Yet, here's a case of someone actually stealing, but they're also quick to blameshift as if theyre being wrongly profiled.

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
I swear the most entitled people are shoplifters when u catch them stealing.

But word it's good thing u did that. Once u let one person steal the word gets out and more people start coming to ur steal and start making shyt dangerous