Got More Picks Than Jameis:Miami Dolphins 2020 Off-season Thread (We Fukking got TUA!)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
liking what im hearing about Noah, corner situation lookin lovely
Yeah these Dolphins podcasts are making him sound like he's ready to contribute now and may even be a beast in a few years. I'm waiting to see what Omar Kelly's take on hi is. He rubs me the wrong way at times but i must admit he be right way more often then he is wrong.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hope he ready. Not sure I wanna play him at allthis year but still be ready

BTW,How tall is this cat?looks smaller than I anticipated. Almost looks shorter than Drew Breeze and Russell Wilson

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Based on the podcasts and columnists I get the impression that either our passing offense is mediocre or our defensive backfield is gonna BEAST.

They already talking about QBs avoiding Noah Igbinoghene (rookie safety) and Byron Jones' side of the field because which ever WR they covering don't get much TGT opportunities at all during camp practices.

Hard to gauge RBs since they are mostly non-padded practices and hard to tell that way

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on the podcasts and columnists I get the impression that either our passing offense is mediocre or our defensive backfield is gonna BEAST.

They already talking about QBs avoiding Noah Igbinoghene (rookie safety) and Byron Jones' side of the field because which ever WR they covering don't get much TGT opportunities at all during camp practices.

Hard to gauge RBs since they are mostly non-padded practices and hard to tell that way
Our passing offense is mediocre because our WR room is :flabbynsick: outside of Devante and Preston

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Our passing offense is mediocre because our WR room is :flabbynsick: outside of Devante and Preston
That's the thing. Listening to the Drive Time podcast this morning they were talking about after looking good for most of camp Preston Williams got shut down the last couple of practices because Byron Jones was on him the whole time.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing. Listening to the Drive Time podcast this morning they were talking about after looking good for most of camp Preston Williams got shut down the last couple of practices because Byron Jones was on him the whole time.
The highest paid corner in the league shut down a 2nd year player coming off an ACL injury? Yeah that sounds about right

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cant believe we're less than 2 weeks from the seaon beginner. Couple of points:

• Interesting that they are shopping Rosen now. I hope they'd let him be the backup to boost his value and let Tua sit the whole year. I guess they seen enough from Tua to think he's ready to be QB2 right now
  • Im excited about our DBs. Many teams will test Xavien Howard early on in the season to see how far he's recovered from that ACL. He'll have Igbinoghene's (standout rookie) available to help so might get interesting on that side of the field.
  • Them rookies on the OL have looked good according to reports. But im still worried since it's always been a group with issues. But Omar Kelly who is anal about analyzing OL play seems optimistic about them. We'll see
  • I'm excited about the running backs on the squad too. I know nothing much to see but i just have a good feeling about the unit. Hope Howard is at 100% and Breida is ready. Many columnists have been raving about Myles Gaskin.