Gotdamn Bobby Shmurda cant catch a break...smh, Denied Bail for the 7th Time

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh you know how these trolls are. They got them hoe tendencies where they lie like they ain't men.
You do know most of society recognizes lying as a male trait, right?

:jbhmm:

Anyways, I'm not cold but fukk him. He chose that lifestyle. My own brother got locked up (for the 11th time in his life no joke) and he looking at 3-4 years this time. Oh the fukk well. If I had my part in some dumb illegal shyt I wouldn't want anybody to feel sorry for me. I'm a grown ass woman which means if I did it, I pay for it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's the American court system for you. Cacs and their c00n flunkies will continue to fukk us over.
It's not nearly enough of us to c00n. may 60k black attorneys of 1.3M total in the entire country. That includes judges and whatnot.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

The fukk you caping for c00ns for:patrice:
I'm not caping for c00ns. We're grossly underrepresented in the justice system. c00ns are a meager percent of the black man's total population so the ones in the injustice system are a nonfactor.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not caping for c00ns. We're grossly underrepresented in the justice system. c00ns are a meager percent of the black man's total population so the ones in the injustice system are a nonfactor.
nikka what the hell are talking about. O mentioned c00ns as to not leave out... Nvm you just being extra to be extra

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
nikka what the hell are talking about. O mentioned c00ns as to not leave out... Nvm you just being extra to be extra
I won't call it extra but shining light on a huge problem.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Why you cape for fif and gunit with your fake ass ..talking about "this that gangster shyt"

50 cent runs a business:dame:

shmurda cant even run a bath:ld:

one got caught the other didnt, both did bad....i shall not shed a tear