Gotdamn Bobby Shmurda cant catch a break...smh, Denied Bail for the 7th Time

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:jbhmm:hmmm u should go bail him out.....

a trust-worthy Nigerian "businessman" like yourself should have no problems:dame:
Nothing about this post invalidates what I just posted. In fact, it only illustrates my point.

I would hate to have been born in slavery. At least in this era I can go to my apartment and not be forced to deal with any people like you for any extended period of time.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Man people so myopic:snoop:
Even if you say fukk Bobby, can you not tell where this trend is heading. Son is being denied bail for possession and conspiracy charges. No murder, no attempted murder, son aint harm anybody. Mfs acting like this is justified cause the dude was living a certain type of lifestyle.
We are the first to give up on our own people:snoop:
Black people love nothing more than denying other black people second chances:snoop:
Do you know how serious conspiracy charges are? With conspiracy you might as well been the one who did the crime.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Nothing about this post invalidates what I just posted.
:francis:

cry me a river

//

lil business tip,on a real,jokes aside,this is actually a great and honest idea,which in turn will help both parties

"peep " this:jbhmm:

you should give your molly water to help the flint residents ,for free......pull up somewhere and hand em out........ in turn that will give ur product publicity and get things movin again....

this one is on the house:dame:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Get caught with literal choppers in the state of New York brehs

Still crazy he's proven to not even be worth half a million but get denied 7 times though

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:francis:

cry me a river

//

lil business tip,on a real,jokes aside,this is actually a great and honest idea,which in turn will help both parties

"peep " this:jbhmm:

you should give your molly water to help the flint residents ,for free......pull up somewhere and hand em out........ in turn that will give ur product publicity and get things movin again....

this one is on the house:dame:
Behold, a Black man's thought process.

Like, how the hell do you create such a broken mind? What systems have to go into place to make this ass backward logic the standard at which most Black men operate?

What makes us so pathetic in thought and in deed?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Do you know how serious conspiracy charges are? With conspiracy you might as well been the one who did the crime.
Setting nikkas up is not the same as pulling the trigger. And it's a lot harder to prove you set them up specifically to get clapped. Biggavel taught us that. At the end of the day you and I both know what this is about. once you reject that plea deal, it's about making an example of you instead of punishing you for your crime

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Behold, a Black man's thought process.

Like, how the hell do you create such a broken mind? What systems have to go into place to make this ass backward logic the standard at which most Black men operate?

What makes us so pathetic in thought and in deed?
i just gave a great lil business tip and this is how you treat me:dahell:

my mind is free:dame:, i refuse to feel sorry for him,if he gets off,great if not,cry me a fukkin river

apparently he shot at his own brother, and you want me to care:russ:

which brings me back to my first post, are the streets a lil more safer? indeed they are:francis:

the bubble you still live in:scust:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
This nikka literally rapped about killing his fellow black men, selling drugs to the black community and more than likely he and his GS9 crew ruined many black people's lives...its hard for me to find sympathy for such a person. But I hope he serves his time and gets another chance.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know most of society recognizes lying as a male trait, right?

:jbhmm:

Anyways, I'm not cold but fukk him. He chose that lifestyle. My own brother got locked up (for the 11th time in his life no joke) and he looking at 3-4 years this time. Oh the fukk well. If I had my part in some dumb illegal shyt I wouldn't want anybody to feel sorry for me. I'm a grown ass woman which means if I did it, I pay for it.
:camby:no one needs shytty. Baseless opinions on things. You think your cool but you just sound like an a$$hole

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
He's a kid from the hood, I feel for him. I'm not cold. I love my people and he's a damn child. There's no reason to pretend to love our people. I feel for him and hope he succeeds when he gets out. As men we gotta be smarter than to wrote off children.
i got homies who I grew up with who made mistakes just like Bobby and did waaayy worse shyt that are law abiding, tax paying citizens right now...people can change if you actually give them a chance to but the judge is hellbent on making an example out this kid