Grade your NFL team’s 2020 Draft

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Saints C

I like the 1st two picks, Ruiz is a versatile linemen and if you saw the Minny game m, that o-line got exposed a bit. Either Ruiz or McCoy will have to slide to Wofford spot

I like Baun too, I saw him getting 1st round buzz

The last 2 i don’t care for, Tommy Stevens transferred from Penn st to play for his old OC who was ththe HC there and he stunk it up he got replaced by a true freshman

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Injury Prone Goodwin has played a Full season ONCE in his 7 year career. Super fast but has stone hands. Not the player to move the scale like that.

we just need options man. I’m scarred from last season so the more bodies we have the better and It basically cost us nothing. I like the move. :yeshrug:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
we just need options man. I’m scarred from last season so the more bodies we have the better and It basically cost us nothing. I like the move. :yeshrug:

you should’ve drafted a wide Receiver instead of Hurts, Denzel Mims was on the board. Why give $100 million to Wentz and spend a 2 rounder on his backup. Nick Foles will be available come week one of the season.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Cards

Isaiah Simmons - A
top 3 player in the class. Should solve the biggest problem on the defense. Nobody could cover tight ends.

Josh Jones - A
Did not expect any of the top 8 OTs to be on the board by the 3rd round.

Leki Fotu - B+
Nose tackle isn’t a super important position anymore, but pretty good odds they landed a starter in the 4th

Rashard Lawrence - C-
I don’t mind the pick, should be a solid rotational DL. But CB would’ve been the way to go. Amik Robertson should’ve been the pick.

Evan Weaver - C
Special teams guy with a ceiling of being a running down extra LB.

Eno Benjamin - B+
Solid #2/3 RB in the 7th. Has some upside.

Overall - A-
First 3 picks netted a top 3 player in the class, a top 3 receiver in the NFL and a LT with a first round grade from a lot of experts. Can’t do much better than that. Later picks added good depth at less important positions.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Bucs

1. Wirfs (OT)- B . Has all the tools, but his best position might be on the inside which is why Im giving this pick a B vs a B+. I also wish he was better suited for the Left side. Overall, we needed help on the OL and got it. Wasn't a big fan of losing our 4th rd pick, but the rest of the NFL knew what we needed and was prolly trying to jump in front of us to get him.

2. Winfield (S)- A. I love this pick. Dude is a baller. Day 1 starter I think. 7 picks as a Sr and can lay the wood.

3. Vaughn (RB)- C. Not blown away by this pick, but what he did behind Vandys line vs The Sec is impressive. Might end up a nice change of pace back for us, but maybe we could have drafted that later?

4. Johnson (WR) - B+ . Godwin clone w/ a lil less speed. Our scouting dept has done a great job at the Wr Position, so I love this pick.

5. Davis (DL)- A . Love his tape and his measurables and his production. Dude was a steal. Plus hes going to be practicing every day with some fukking DOGS.

6 and 7. LB and RB. (D) . Didn't think we needed another LB and he had two ACL injuries. Didn't have tons of production and his measurables doesn't jump off the screen at you either. But as I typed this weve done a really good job of scouting LBers, so they might see something I don't. That RB pick screams we did this for Brady. Small with "only" 4.42. speed. Havent watched film yet, but small and 4.42 doesn't impress me when we have 220+ pound backs running under that. Maybe his film shows a different gear, that a 40 time doesn't. But at the end of the day no one really expects much from 7th rd picks.

Being that 7th Rders aren't weighed the same as the early picks and I think we got 2 steals in the middle of the draft Imma give this draft an overall grade of B+. We got 2 day 1 starters. A possible nice back up RB and two valuable pick ups at positions well need to find replacements in within a yr, or 2.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

:shaq:

Overall I think our draft was a solid B but we made some pretty interesting moves that will probably keep us a top 2 team in the NFC:ehh:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
BEAR GOT 9 fukkING TIGHT ENDS, fukk IT LETS DRAFT ANOTHER :mjlol:

fukk this inept ass team team :mjcry:

They only keeping Graham and Kmet

Shaheen and Burton are both getting cut

We needed more O Line help....wouldn't have drafted a TE so early. Also need a fast WR

They shoulda traded one of 2nds for a 3rd and a 4th

Bears have lot of holes and need to get as many cheap contributors as possible