Grade your NFL team’s 2020 Draft

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Justin Herbert - C
One of the worst picks we’ve had in a long time. I don’t see what the Chargers see in this guy, I am not confident that he is our star QB.

Kenneth Murray - A
A great football player, that can come in and make an immediate impact. I hear he’s a great leader and all around good dude, so that’s all a plus too.

Joshua Kelly - A
My favorite pick of this draft, Lynn has a great eye for running backs, love the way he runs, and having him in rotation with Eckeler and Justin Jackson, super excited to see our ground game.

Joe Reed - TBD
I haven’t seen much from this guy, but his highlights show great hands, I think he hasn’t dropped a pass over 20+ yards in his entire collegiate career, if that’s true than great.

Alohi Gilman - No idea
This is a special teams signing.

K.J. Hill - A-
I think K.J. is a steal, the only thing is that he is probably the slowest receiver of this draft, but otherwise he looks great, and definitely has a shot as our WR3.

Overall: B-
fukk Justin Herbert:francis:
1000% agree, would’ve been a great draft if we did something smarter with our first pick.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Eagles

Jalen Raegor - B (future above avg starter)
Jalen Hurts - B (valuable backup & trade bait)
Davion Taylor - B- (possible future starter)
K'von Wallace - B+ (future starter at SS, versatile)
Jack Drischoll - B (o-line depth)
John Hightower - B (look for him to be WR4 in 2021)
Shaun Bradley - B- (speedster, will need to gain weight)
Quez Watkins - B- (speedster, practice squad)
Prince Tego - B+ (could be steal, provides o-line depth right away)
Casey Toohill - C (another Stanford pick)

I give us a B. I think we get at least 4 future starters out of this draft. If we get 5 starters, I'll revisit and give us an A-

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saints overall Ill give the players we chose by themselves an A, the whole situational thing is why I have an issue when I look at everything in whole.

Ruiz-(A) great center. Dont know if we're kicking McCoy out to guard. He played really well for a rookie center last year. We did need IOL help I just didnt like taking it in the 1st rd. cause we also reupped Peat so the move is confusing. Ill let them prove the setup of who playing where to make this make sense but he's a good player.

Baun- (B+)Lucky he fell to the third. Great value for a 3rd rounder. Will be athletic enough to rush, play the run, play in space. Should do well next to Demario Davis.

Trautman- (A)good small school TE. He showed out at the senior bowl and rose a lot. He was the top 2-3 TE in the draft so getting him in the 3rd is great and he wont have to be super productive right away just spell Cook and keep Josh Hill bum ass on the bench.

Stevens-(C)I forgot we drafted him until this second but he can be a PS QB who learns Taysom roll. But he'll most likely never see the 53.

I just wish we took a CB

This draft reminded me of one of the mocks I did where I traded all my assets for Tua and only had 3 picks :pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bengals B+

burrow- A- he’s the future for this franchise

Higgins- b- (he was BPA but not at a position of need)

Luke wilson- B- I like him just rather have a lineman

Davis-Gaither-A-he was used much like Isiah Simmons. Small school but we run more of a 5-2 defense and he is capable of dropping into coverage also.

Khalif Kareem-B- I like this singing and we needed an edge

Hakeem adneji-B- he’s a versatile lineman we needed depth at guard/tackle

Markus Bailey-B- good 7th rd pick with a good chance to make the roster

I’d give our overall draft a B+

I wanted to take a TAckle in place of Higgins. But that doesn’t mean Higgins won’t be a good fit. Our WR Corp has AJ Green. Tyler Boyd. John Ross, Auden Tate, tee Higgins I would put that wr Corp if healthy up against anyone in the NFL.

we answered our LB issues

we got one body for the line

I think the only place we missed out on is

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Giving Bills a C- Liked adding depth to D-Line and WR. But picking Fromm over possible O-Line depth was questionable. Fromm will probably beat out Barkley, but he’s not much of an upgrade imo.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Bucs

1. Wirfs (OT)- B . Has all the tools, but his best position might be on the inside which is why Im giving this pick a B vs a B+. I also wish he was better suited for the Left side. Overall, we needed help on the OL and got it. Wasn't a big fan of losing our 4th rd pick, but the rest of the NFL knew what we needed and was prolly trying to jump in front of us to get him.

2. Winfield (S)- A. I love this pick. Dude is a baller. Day 1 starter I think. 7 picks as a Sr and can lay the wood.

3. Vaughn (RB)- C. Not blown away by this pick, but what he did behind Vandys line vs The Sec is impressive. Might end up a nice change of pace back for us, but maybe we could have drafted that later?

4. Johnson (WR) - B+ . Godwin clone w/ a lil less speed. Our scouting dept has done a great job at the Wr Position, so I love this pick.

5. Davis (DL)- A . Love his tape and his measurables and his production. Dude was a steal. Plus hes going to be practicing every day with some fukking DOGS.

6 and 7. LB and RB. (D) . Didn't think we needed another LB and he had two ACL injuries. Didn't have tons of production and his measurables doesn't jump off the screen at you either. But as I typed this weve done a really good job of scouting LBers, so they might see something I don't. That RB pick screams we did this for Brady. Small with "only" 4.42. speed. Havent watched film yet, but small and 4.42 doesn't impress me when we have 220+ pound backs running under that. Maybe his film shows a different gear, that a 40 time doesn't. But at the end of the day no one really expects much from 7th rd picks.

Being that 7th Rders aren't weighed the same as the early picks and I think we got 2 steals in the middle of the draft Imma give this draft an overall grade of B+. We got 2 day 1 starters. A possible nice back up RB and two valuable pick ups at positions well need to find replacements in within a yr, or 2.
I feel about the same, when I saw Wirfs and Winfield Jr. Fall to our picks, I was just glad we didn't overthink shyt and just grab 'em. Johnson from Mommy looks like he'll be a steal, especially with Evans/Godwin/Gronk keeping everybody honest, so he'll be able to advantage of the nickel or some corner who's covering him. I wish we could of gotten another pass rusher cause after this year, we're losing two of Shaq/JPP/Suh.

Hopefully we win the Bowl this year cause next year, we got a lot of spots to address next off season and we might have to look at a new coaching staff if Leftwich and Bowles keep doing well.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I feel about the same, when I saw Wirfs and Winfield Jr. Fall to our picks, I was just glad we didn't overthink shyt and just grab 'em. Johnson from Mommy looks like he'll be a steal, especially with Evans/Godwin/Gronk keeping everybody honest, so he'll be able to advantage of the nickel or some corner who's covering him. I wish we could of gotten another pass rusher cause after this year, we're losing two of Shaq/JPP/Suh.

Hopefully we win the Bowl this year cause next year, we got a lot of spots to address next off season and we might have to look at a new coaching staff if Leftwich and Bowles keep doing well.

I think Davis to step in for Suh in a yr or 2. Size, speed, strength and 8 sacks as a DT.

I think if 3 tech's were as valuable as they were 10+ years ago we would have went much higher.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Eagles

Jalen Reagor (WR) - B+
Exactly what the team said they wanted this offseason, new blood at WR that's explosive. Reminds me of Steve Smith with the physicality he plays with + ability to win high balls despite only being 5'11

Jalen Hurts (QB) - C
I can't knock anyone who hates the pick, but I respect the forward thinking. Can't go higher than a C because he can't contribute like a normal 2nd round pick would, but I see the vision that they hope comes to fruition, and while that marinates they hope they have a premium backup making peanuts

Davion Taylor (LB) - B
4.4 speed but plays physical, solid LB prospect for todays game. Will have an opportunity to see the field right away

K'von Wallace (S) - B+
Great athlete that lives near the line of scrimmage, effective blitzer, can play the slot, knows how to wrap up. Could be the Jenkins replacement long term, but will probably have to live on Special Teams as a rookie

Jack Drischoll (OL) - C+
Gonna have to slide inside to G/C but has a lot of traits the team likes in their OL. Nice project for Stoutland

John Hightower (WR) - B
6'1 with 4.4 speed and he's a threat both short and long. In a normal year he's not getting past the 3rd/4th, getting him in the 5th is great value

Shaun Bradley (LB) - C
Productive in college but missed a ton of tackles, needs to clean that up. His speed is his calling card.

Quez Watkins (WR) - B
4.35 speed and it shows in games, quality 6th round developmental project. Might have to be stashed and inactive on game days as a rookie

Prince Tego (OL) - A
My favorite pick, had 2nd round grades before knee issues dropped him down the board. Legitimate starting LT potential if his knee holds up, could be the swing tackle as a rookie.

Casey Toohill (LB/DE) - C
Had a great combine, no true position but they're listing him as DE. Project situational pass rusher.

Overall B- since they revamped the WR room, and got depth elsewhere but only two things will define this draft class down the line :
- Reagor vs Jefferson
- what they flip Hurts for

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
49ers B+

Javon Kinlaw DL - A- Best DL in the class, has huge size and speed to boot. Some minor flaws but a great replacement for Buckner at a much cheaper Price
Brandon Aiyuk - WR B+ Don't likr that we traded up to get him but he's similar to Deebo in a lot of ways and will contribute year 1
Colton McKivitz - G/T -D-Even though he's 6'6 he has T-Rex arms, even amomg potential backup OL there were better guys on the board
Charlie Woerner TE -DThere were better TEs available, why we didn't pick Thaddeus Moss or Tyler Davis. This guy has a low ceiling
Jauan Jenneing WR - A - This could be a diamond in the rough, big pass catcher who fights for the ball, he has a very good chance to contribute in year 1 as well. Talked about highly by his coach in Tenn.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Giants: A

Andrew Thomas: A
Xavier McKinney: A++

Not even going to pretend like I know the rest of them.