This shyt went hard when it came out.

Still one of the rawest latino mixtapes out there

Free Gangsta Flea

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Impossible thread 50,jada,Wayne,fab,banks,buddens,cam,Julez back like cooked crack,j.cole, all got tapes that can be considered goat.. This impossible plus it's a few gangsta grills that sound like albums when drama was in his prime
half them nikkas you named I dont even recognized, so they cant be that good.

anyway Ima pull another one from my city.

back in the late 90s this came out along with No Face Killaz a year later. both were local slaps out of Sacramento. Brotha Lynch was in his prime, Hollow Tip/J-Macc was still rollin in on the success of his album takin no shortz, C-Bo was puttin out track after track, Young Dre D wasnt locked up yet, J-Mack was still gettin it in with his Sac City rap, Lunasicc aka Luni Coleone was still puttin out hits, Gangsta Dre & Young Jayda aka Non Fiktion was fire, and the Swartzanikkaz before Triple Sicx got locked up...

Who Put Sac on the Map was pure flame and that was just off the strength of rappers from Garden Blocc alone. Once you put in the Meadowview, Oak Park, and DPH nikkas, this album tears up all other west coast mix tapes out the water

Too bad nikkas slept on sac cus the media was hyping up LA as if it was something special

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
half them nikkas you named I dont even recognized, so they cant be that good.

anyway Ima pull another one from my city.

back in the late 90s this came out along with No Face Killaz a year later. both were local slaps out of Sacramento. Brotha Lynch was in his prime, Hollow Tip/J-Macc was still rollin in on the success of his album takin no shortz, C-Bo was puttin out track after track, Young Dre D wasnt locked up yet, J-Mack was still gettin it in with his Sac City rap, Lunasicc aka Luni Coleone was still puttin out hits, Gangsta Dre & Young Jayda aka Non Fiktion was fire, and the Swartzanikkaz before Triple Sicx got locked up...

Who Put Sac on the Map was pure flame and that was just off the strength of rappers from Garden Blocc alone. Once you put in the Meadowview, Oak Park, and DPH nikkas, this album tears up all other west coast mix tapes out the water

Too bad nikkas slept on sac cus the media was hyping up LA as if it was something special

Go to sleep.. If it wasn't for the kings nobody on this forum would kno sac exist.. My aunt lives there and I hated the shytty weekends I would spend up there.. Oakland nikkas shake y'all hands wit da left :scust:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Go to sleep.. If it wasn't for the kings nobody on this forum would kno sac exist.. My aunt lives there and I hated the shytty weekends I would spend up there.. Oakland nikkas shake y'all hands wit da left :scust:
nikka, hush that shyt you stressin. Sac was active in the 90s. I know hella nikkas here know who Brotha Lynch is. the main reason nikkas slept on sac was cus out of towners considered rappers from it to be yay area nikkas which is stupid cus sac the northern valley.

you musta been stuck in the suburbs in roseville or elk grove. where them white folks be at.

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides 50 and Banks mixtapes, I think this one got the most burn:

Daps
Aside from the Wayne, Dipset and G-Unit tapes

We Got It For Cheap Vol. 2 and Monster gotta be up there

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Like zip zero none?
just not my type of music. I grew up listening to that depressing realistic cali shyt, nikkas talking about mental illness and killing other nikkas. having no hope except dying behind the trigger...

thats just the kind of music I like cus its reality here. aint no success stories, you either get locked up or you die. cant trust no one cus even your best friend or family could smoke you like a joint. survival of the fittest.