Greatest Mixtape Ever?

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
The Mariah Thotey interlude off S. Carter Collection shyts on Hoe Buddens aka Minnie Mouse aka Menstrual Flow Buddens aka Hoey Jihad aka the male thot star Drizzy Vanilli's #1 fangirl's entire bytch ass, bytch beating simp existence

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's Young, Black & Gifted intro off S.C.C. is lightyears ahead of every flop ass freestyle brick posted combined in terms of GOATness much less the GOAT mixtape in its entirety

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Charles Hamilton- The Pink Lavalamp
Charles_Hamilton_The_Pink_Lavalamp-front-large.jpg

It's one of those mixtapes that honestly makes you go :wow: throughout. Especially when you know he had suicidal thoughts and such during the making of the album. Honestly one of the most mature hip hop albums to come from a 20 year old ever. One of the few artists that's 100% himself, willing to discuss some difficult things. Topics like suicide, substance abuse, depression, mental health and wellness, loneliness aren't really spoken about too much in rap and in black communities in general. This album helped me a lot personally.

If you can't relate you won't find the beauty in the tape.

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of my fave mixtapes already named. I'd add:
Freddie Gibbs-cold day in hell
Rich Gang-The Tour Part 1
Future: Monster

Daps
half them nikkas you named I dont even recognized, so they cant be that good.

anyway Ima pull another one from my city.

back in the late 90s this came out along with No Face Killaz a year later. both were local slaps out of Sacramento. Brotha Lynch was in his prime, Hollow Tip/J-Macc was still rollin in on the success of his album takin no shortz, C-Bo was puttin out track after track, Young Dre D wasnt locked up yet, J-Mack was still gettin it in with his Sac City rap, Lunasicc aka Luni Coleone was still puttin out hits, Gangsta Dre & Young Jayda aka Non Fiktion was fire, and the Swartzanikkaz before Triple Sicx got locked up...

Who Put Sac on the Map was pure flame and that was just off the strength of rappers from Garden Blocc alone. Once you put in the Meadowview, Oak Park, and DPH nikkas, this album tears up all other west coast mix tapes out the water

Too bad nikkas slept on sac cus the media was hyping up LA as if it was something special[/QUOTE
Real spit bra half the nights he named get no love in cali

Half them nights he named get no love in cali u right bro

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some of the mixtapes we have been blessed with could slide into top 20 top 10 album status. 50 guess whos back
JADA the champ is here
We got it for cheap vol2
Lil wayne dedication drought 3 no ceilings
Joe buddem mm2
Fab there is no comp
Wasnt nip crenshaw a mixtape
J cole friday night lights
So much piff from mixtapes hoe can we not inculde it into rappers resumes nowdays

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
CHICKEN TALK
RICH FOREVER
LATE NIGHTS
MONSTER
THE TOUR VOL 1
BACK FROM THE DEAD
one of the DROUGHT/DEDICATION SERIES

I think are all legendary

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
came in here thinking ya meant actual dj mixtapes like back in the day lol

not un official albums by artists lol

anyway

this is kinda tough

that old G unit mixtape was HEAVY rotation when it dropped that shyt was everywhere

also it gets heavily slept on but

Royce Da 5'9" ‎– Build & Destroy

was dope AND it was a damn double CD mixtape and this was back in what like 02-03

mood muzik is also a cult classic